This old-vine Chablis is your top-shelf treasure! Benjamin harvested mature Chardonnay grapes to make you a rich white with delicate fruit flavors, a touch of sweet nectar and an indulgent, smooth finish that tickles your tongue.
With your support, Benjamin became the 7th generation in his family to make this Premier Cru. He loves nothing more than introducing Angels to the unique terroir of Chablis through his luxurious white wines – celebrating “what has been below the surface of our vineyards for centuries.”
Your limited-production Premier Cru Chablis is the upper crust. Ben selected the best of the best vines for this white – “it might reduce our production quantity, but at the end of the day the bottle never compromises on quality.” Grab this treasure before it’s gone!
Packed with ripe fruits, smoother than butter... this divine white is your quintessential Sonoma Chardonnay.
Your support allowed Scott to harvest top-notch grapes from cool-climate vineyards where the coastal breeze locks in full and vibrant flavor of the fruit.
This is Scott’s 6th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, and it’s an Angel favorite...get yours quick before the bottles disappear into thin air.
Sip in this Chablis, close your eyes and you may just picture sweeping stretches of vineyards, glistening from soft rays of Burgundian sunlight...because your bright, creamy white tastes as delicious as its famous wine region looks.
Benjamin harvested your Chardonnay grapes for this white from one of the most prestigious parts of the Chablis region – the vines are rooted in ancient marine soil that gives lots of complexity and pep to your Premier Cru.
Just like the 7 generations of winemakers in his family, Ben loves honoring French tradition. – and you help him! “I grew up with a grape of Chardonnay under my pillow,” he says. “Support from Angels sustains our investment and future vintages."
Crisp, creamy, and ever-so-dreamy – Franc made you a rich Sonoma Valley Chardonnay that’s luxurious as ever.
- Fermenting grapes in two different tanks at two different temperatures (one hot, and one cold), Franc made one batch full of rich and creamy texture and one full of wild fruit flavor. The result? A bang-out, bold Chard that’s as fruity as it is rich and extravagant.
Franc lives and breathes Sonoma Valley – he’s the right-hand man at your Angel-funded winery in Kenwood, so he knows his cool-climate Wine Country whites! And you’re getting this premium Chardonnay for a fantastic price because you made it happen.
- Grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant Chardonnay like Matt's...
- ...and he harvested just enough for 2500 cases. This is a rich and satisfying white, full of tropical flavors, a hint of lavish oak, and a soothing finish.
- Matt sells a wine from this very same vineyard block for $42 per bottle. You're getting the same fruit from the same winemaker... for over 60% less!
- Scott’s breathtaking Chardonnay has a creaminess that engulfs your mouth with smooth citrusy hints of tangerine and ripe tropical fruit.
- Your full-throttle winemaker pulled out all the stops to make this white extra rich and buttery, including 14 months of oak aging for extra body and yummy texture.
- Scott insists you drink it outdoors, shoes off and laid back on a lounge chair. A large glass of this deliciously chilled Chard goes down perfectly with a plate of rotisserie chicken!
This is a fruit-filled Chard that oozes with finesse and sophistication.
David harvested this white from Napa’s Carneros hills, a region that gets hit with cooling bay breezes nightly - perfect for delicate grapes like Chardonnay! He treated this luxury fruit into rich French oak barrels to give your white extra oomph (and an everlasting finish).
This is premium Napa Chardonnay from a champion of the region - and it's yours for a knockout price because you made it happen!
- Scott sniffed out the perfect Sonoma Coast vineyards to bring you a Chardonnay that's full of ripe fruit, but oh-so-balanced and creamy.
- Sonoma's windy days and foggy nights preserve all of the fruit's bright flavors, and keep the grapes from ripening too soon. It's all part of the region's magic, according to Scott. "It's got an undeniable yumminess factor," he says.
- Angel-funding lets Scott chase the best fruit and over-deliver with this intense, primo Chardonnay. But get yours fast - this white has a track record of selling out fast (and breaking hearts in the process.)
- Chardonnay grown in the hills of the Old World Pyrenees. There's nothing quite like a classic, full-bodied white from the French countryside...
- Ben's fruit is slow-growing and juicy - that means all of the ripe fruit flavors are held inside, and wrapped up with an elegant, lasting finish.
- This wine ticks every high-quality mark, and it's yours for an absolute bargain. Pro tip: Grab some gooey Camembert with all your leftover spending money.
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name.
- This Premier Cru sings with the Chablis trifecta: freshness, minerality, and cream. Ben says: "Premier Cru Vau Ligneau is not one of the most well-known appellations because it's rather small – but it makes some of the best crisp, vivid and refreshing wines."
- This white has a lip-smacking, tingling finish that absolutely sings with simple grilled fish– or a splash of shellfish.