WE'RE NOT SURE
Big, meaty and bold, this is Cabernet you know and love with top-dollar treatment. We’re talking French oak barrels. Premium grapes. And that full, rich texture you love in the King of Reds.
With your funding, Evangelos could take his time on finishing touches with this Reserve – his very first! – even adding a splash of barrel-fermented Petite Sirah to give it extra pizzazz.
A full-finish red like this is great with an extravagant meal – but Evangelos says it’s just as incredible with a smoked turkey sandwich from your favorite deli. Order up!
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $50+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting celebrity fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Your South American superstar just released a future blockbuster – a Mendoza red that's bursting at the seams with Latin flair.
- With your support, Mauricio bottled up the best of Argentina, blending Andean Syrah, full-bodied Bonarda and the moneymaker – Malbec! – all harvested from Uco Valley, the most coveted vineyard region of Mendoza.
- At under $10 per bottle, this special blend is a steal, so be sure to snap it up quick!
Zinfandel from California’s gold country, full of brambly berries and wickedly intense flavors - the kind you only find in the Wild West.
Your funding led David to the Shenandoah Valley, a hidden region in the Sierra Foothills. Thanks to high summer temps, its vineyards develop super ripe, full-bodied Zins for an incredible value for money.
Angels uncovered some pretty intense California treasure. Enjoy your spoils for less than $13 a bottle!
- Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
- Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor - then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
- Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- You’re funding an award-winning wine! This red just picked up a Silver at the prestigious San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. And it couldn’t have happened without your support!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."
- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a 90% rated wine for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David Marchesi is world-famous for decadent blends. Mark our words – his handcrafted red from the Sierra Foothills is your best-seller in the making.
- Every sip is wild and bold, yet silky smooth - credit David’s expert blend of Zinfandel, Syrah and Petite Sirah for making your red complex and effortless all in one. It’s the work of a master, given total freedom to make the wine he loves.
- David is a Wine Country superstar whose wines sell for $80, $90, even $100 bucks. You're getting an incredible deal on a world-class wine, all because you helped make it possible!
- Think of Lionel Richie, circa mid-eighties, all decked out in his best plum-crushed velvet suit. Add a bit of Barry White on top, and you BEGIN to get close to how smooth and enticing this red is.
- Your first sensation is one of deep rich blueberry that gives way to a mixture of plum, edged with a smoky streak of oak - all of which lasts ages with each mouthful. You'll be almost too in love with this wine.
- Open the bottle, show a frying pan a steak, briefly, then combine. Say this in your very best Barry White voice: Oooooh yeaaaaaah.
This decadent red is jam-packed with flavors like red cherries and plums with a smooth, balanced finish (thanks to a dash of California Cab).
Tom scoured Lake County to find you the best grapes for your rich and robust Merlot – then aged the wine on both French and American oak for soft, silky texture.
A top-shelf, already-aged North Coast Merlot like this will sell for more than double elsewhere. Decant or open the bottle an hour before grilling up a juicy ribeye... ahhhh. Bliss.