- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a 90% rated wine for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."
This decadent red is jam-packed with flavors like red cherries and plums with a smooth, balanced finish (thanks to a dash of California Cab).
Tom scoured Lake County to find you the best grapes for your rich and robust Merlot – then aged the wine on both French and American oak for soft, silky texture.
A top-shelf, already-aged North Coast Merlot like this will sell for more than double elsewhere. Decant or open the bottle an hour before grilling up a juicy ribeye... ahhhh. Bliss.
One sip, and *POW!* You’ll taste gobs of juicy, plump blackberries and cherries intermingled with warm, brambly spices – ending with a smoother-than-chocolate finish thanks to a year in oak barrels.
Angels gave Derek access to one of the most renowned vineyards in Healdsburg’s Dry Creek Valley – the epicenter for producing luxurious, top-shelf Zinfandel.
You won’t find another single-vineyard Zin like this at this price. Pop this decadent red open before sizzlin’ up a juicy burger with a few crumbles of blue cheese.
Camille moved to Napa from France to make delicious, extravagant ($150+!) Cabernets – but lately, she's felt the pull to return to her winemaking roots…
This Napa blend is inspired by her years in Bordeaux – but loaded with the rich kick of power only Napa grapes can provide! And the Merlot, Petit Verdot and famous Cabernet inside were aged in fancy French oak, so every drop hums with finesse.
...and to think, without Angels, her dream project would’ve never existed. Camille lost 100% of her grapes to devastating wildfires in 2017 – but you gave her special funding to start again. Her très bon blend is your well-earned reward!
- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in French oak barrels then blended to make a sumptuous Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
- Scott's trademark blend is back – but this year, it's packed with more juicy fruits, more extraction, and more insanely velvety textures – thanks to old-vine Syrah and sultry, inky Petite Sirah.
- This perfect storm of brooding black fruit, spicy oak and perfectly-rounded richness is Scott's "Tuesday wine," but we're drinking this wallop of intense blackberry jamminess every day. Kapow!
- The prickly warmth of a good pepperoni pizza complements this wild red wine in a completely mesmerizing way. Eat, sip, repeat.
- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
- Smooth, sumptuous Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California. And it's bursting with bold flavors like cherries, dark berries and creamy, elegant texture.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, where grapes hang on the vine longer to pick up dark, concentrated flavors. Jacqueline walked the vineyard to hand-pick the very best fruit for this premium Pinot.
- Your funding gives your winemaker the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year! And the quality is unreal. Open and let it breathe a bit, then enjoy it with a juicy burger (even better if you’ve got fries).
- Last year's vintage scooped up a Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! (That’s the highest medal they award!) Get your hands on this prizewinning wine before it’s gone.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- True to fashion, your no-holds-barred winemakers made one fine Petite Sirah – this intense red is ripped, full of GIANT flavor, texture, and incredible complexity.
- You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – the same vineyards he uses for ROX All Blacks. It's some of the best old vine fruit in the Valley!
- Scott made sure this Sonoma showstopper got every top-shelf touch imaginable – French oak barrel aging, too. If you want a taste, act fast – there are only 500 precious cases.