- Scott’s latest Oregon white is a light, bright bounty of crisp, ripe apple and pear with a little bit of lemony citrus tagging along for a finish that just begs you to come back for more.
- Oregon Chardonnay is in short supply, Scott says, but your funding helped him score some top fruit from dry-farmed vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it with a touch of Pinot Blanc for a seriously sippable Oregon stunner.
- Scott made this white with fancy Chablis in mind, aiming for the bold, ripe flavors that French Chardonnay is famous for. We think Scott’s right on the money when he claims: “Oregon Chardonnay is the next cool wine.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
Luxuriously lush and loaded with bright, fresh fruit and a tangy streak of citrus neatly packed into a gloriously creamy texture, this Sauvignon Blanc is the stuff wine lovers' dreams are made of!
For this first-rate white wine, you gave Mike access to hand-harvested grapes from New Zealand vineyards growing some of the most sought-after Sauv Blanc in the world.
Mike let this Sauv Blanc ferment naturally in older oak barrels to give it that extra little bit of complexity and flavorful finesse, just for you!
This stunning, top-shelf Napa Chardonnay has a melony freshness and a creamy, rich, everlasting finish.
With your funding, David snuck down to Napa's Carneros hills (the land of Napa's finest Chardonnay grapes) and treated the fruit to a nice long rest in lightly toasted French oak barrels.
Barrel-aged Napa Chard sells out at the best of times, and because the fruit for this wine comes from small producers, there’s not much of it to go around. This is likely to disappear in a flash, so stock up on this one fast!
- Wow, talk about a knockout wine... this is decadent Chardonnay, full of creamy layers and a scintillating finish so crisp and precise it deserves a slow clap.
- Daryl, your Angel-funded winemaker, says: "This is a special blend from three different Russian River vineyards. One vineyard gives me intense, full-bodied, deeply golden fruit. The other two are leaner... with flavors like citrus and apple."
- Daryl added extra polish to this balanced white by aging your world-class white in French Oak. Russian River Valley Chardonnays like this sell for triple the price! But for the Angels who make it all possible? An absolute steal.
Juicy fresh apple and Asian pear flavors mingle with rich stone fruit in this wine from Jac, which he made in an unoaked style, meaning it’s way crisper than your average Chardonnay.
Jac’s used the same vineyard site for the last 5 vintages of this wine (the 2017 won Best of Class in the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition!). It sips like one of the finer white wines from France, Jac says, but for a fraction of the price.
Jac suggests gently chilling it once it arrives, then serving this mouthwatering white wine with fresh seafood, a cheese platter or just on its own as an aperitif. Enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Millers’ latest is light and oh-so-sippable Chardonnay with tastes of fresh Granny Smith apple and pear, plus flashes of peach that linger on for a long, bright finish.
Nicholas and Marshall specially fermented and aged your Chardonnay in oak barrels for the classic smoothness of big California Chard, while keeping it deliciously light and easy to sip.
These brothers are Central Coast experts who’ve spent practically their whole lives meticulously tending world-class grapes from this exclusive region for other wineries. Now they’re finally making their very own wines like this Chardonnay for the first time, all thanks to Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ben's really onto something here – with a luxurious Minervois white! The South of France might be known for rich, savory reds, but this wine is its real hidden gem.
- Splash a glass when you're ready for a relaxing afternoon – this is a wine you'll want to sip a long while. Rich and complex Chardonnay, zingy Colombard and refreshing Sauv Blanc make for a luxurious treat that really pops.
- Perfect with a Pique Nique, great company and a healthy dose of sunshine. And at $9.99, nothing's stopping you from filling up your entire basket.
- Classic Californian Chardonnay, toasty, creamy not just aged in oak barrels – Jac actually fermented the wine in barrels for an extra oomph of flavor and texture.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of the Russain River Valley, a small Sonoma region specializing in Chardonnay with lots of character and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
- David’s Chardonnay is bright and soft, starting with wistful whiffs of fresh florals before tastes of honey, apple and a little tangy citrus come along with just the right touch of creaminess, all capped by a long, lingering finish.
- David decided to take a hands-off approach with his Chardonnay to let the grapes shine through as best they could with delicate, detailed aromas and flavors.
- With your support, David got to pluck grapes from California vineyards that were farmed with the perfect balance of ripening in mind, to coax out the fullest, freshest flavors possible.
Crisp, creamy, and ever-so-dreamy – Franc made you a rich Sonoma Valley Chardonnay that’s luxurious as ever.
Fermenting grapes in two different tanks at two different temperatures (one hot, and one cold), Franc made one batch full of rich and creamy texture and one full of wild fruit flavor. The result? A bang-out, bold Chard that’s as fruity as it is rich and extravagant.
Franc lives and breathes Sonoma Valley – he’s the right-hand man at your Angel-funded winery in Kenwood, so he knows his cool-climate Wine Country whites! And you’re getting this premium Chardonnay for a fantastic price because you made it happen.