- It’s one of David’s most popular white wines ever – and now it’s back! This Reserve Chardonnay is simply stunning with bright, ripe fruit flavors and a perfectly creamy, mouthwateringly smooth texture.
- Before you and David came along, the priceless vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines that would grow more fruit. But David knew that less fruit meant more concentrated, delicious flavors, and with Angels’ help, he rescued these vines to bring you some of the very best Chardonnay you’ve ever funded.
- Today, it’s an award-winning, golden-hued treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This rich white wine is steeped in fresh-baked apple pie flavors with hints of spice from David’s choice of oak and a fullness brought out by aging. A bright, lively finish makes this a perfect food-friendly wine.
Your funding let David pick out grapes from an ideal vineyard in Lodi for bringing out tons of ripeness and flavor here. His advice for finding a similar white wine: “Double the price and start looking…”
Feel free to age this wine for 2 - 3 years to round out and deepen some of the flavors, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
- Scott’s latest Oregon white is a light, bright bounty of crisp, ripe apple and pear with a little bit of lemony citrus tagging along for a finish that just begs you to come back for more.
- Oregon Chardonnay is in short supply, Scott says, but your funding helped him score some top fruit from dry-farmed vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it with a touch of Pinot Blanc for a seriously sippable Oregon stunner.
- Scott made this white with fancy Chablis in mind, aiming for the bold, ripe flavors that French Chardonnay is famous for. We think Scott’s right on the money when he claims: “Oregon Chardonnay is the next cool wine.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is one enchanting Chardonnay, full of warm spices from French oak aging and rich fruit flavors like Washington apples.
- With your funding, Dave secured fruit from a well-respected Columbia Valley vineyard. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," says Dave. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chard in Washington state!"
- If you're looking for the perfect mix of soft fruit and smooth texture in your Chardonnay, Dave's Washington white is your perfect match. Pair with a slice of warm apple pie and thank us later.
- This refreshing Chardonnay is full of juicy citrus fruit – your perfect sipping wine!
- The success of Steve's Pinot Grigio proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate, too!
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures...
This wonderfully smooth and creamy new sipper from your champion of Sonoma Chard is downright delectable, pulsing with lush fruit, a dash of warm, oaky spice that refreshes and warms the soul all at once.
Scott has the inside scoop to get him into Petaluma Gap, the newest hot-ticket corner of Sonoma wine country – where fog-shrouded mornings help the grapes ripen slow and steady to bring you Chardonnay so fresh and flavorful, this little subregion needed its very own name to set it apart.
This Chardonnay is one for the (history) books! It’s not every day you get to taste one of the first wines from a totally new region. People could still be drinking Petaluma Gap wines 100 years from now, but you’ll go down as one of the very first to enjoy it, all because you funded the right winemaker at the right time. I’ll toast to that!
This show-stealing Chardonnay practically sings with a flavor ensemble of golden apple, pear, zings of lemon and even a touch of oaky creaminess to balance out a bright, tart finish so scrumptious you just have to taste it to believe it.
Angel funding gave Ondine the once-in-a-lifetime shot to scoop up the cream of the Chardonnay crop in Russian River Valley, from an acclaimed vineyard and grapegrowers she knows personally – and bring it to you for an unbelievable $9.99!
Ondine calls this “the perfect gathering wine” – whether you’re passing it around at a party, or pairing it with a big, fancy charcuterie spread split between friends, it’s the perfect high-class sipper for every occasion.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ben's really onto something here – with a luxurious Minervois white! The South of France might be known for rich, savory reds, but this wine is its real hidden gem.
- Splash a glass when you're ready for a relaxing afternoon – this is a wine you'll want to sip a long while. Rich and complex Chardonnay, zingy Colombard and refreshing Sauv Blanc make for a luxurious treat that really pops.
- Perfect with a Pique Nique, great company and a healthy dose of sunshine. And at $9.99, nothing's stopping you from filling up your entire basket.
Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
- Layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through – this wine is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit!
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for a song. Land, labor and production costs are just much lower in South Africa – even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen can pass those savings on to you. So now you can have a classy Reserve Chardonnay that's such a bargain, you won't feel guilty pairing it with some deliciously down-to-earth fried chicken.