- This Rosé of Pinot Noir from Patrice practically hums with bright red fruits like plush strawberry and oh-so-ripe cherry, not to mention a citrusy zing that perfectly caps off this light pink flavor parade.
- With your funding behind him, Patrice scouted out high-end Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre, the world-famous pocket of France's Loire Valley, and gave it extra-special attention to bring you one unbelievably elegant Rosé.
- Angels like you helped Patrice make this crisp, refined Rosé a reality and he can't thank you enough. Pop open a bottle and make a toast – to you!
- Steeped in lush red berry flavors and traces of tropical fruit, this Rosé of Pinot Noir is Derek’s pink love letter to a storied vineyard in the heart of Anderson Valley that he’s worked with for close to a decade.
- “This wine was magic from Day 1 in the winery,” he says. “The cellar crew and I fell in love with it and enjoyed seeing it evolve throughout fermentation, thankfully never losing its complexity and character.”
- There isn't much Rosé produced in Anderson Valley, Derek says. Pinot Noir grapes this pristine usually go into pricey reds or sparkling wines, making this a rare treat exclusively for Angels!
Karen’s light, juicy Rosé is bright and zesty with tangy tastes of wild strawberry, a touch of white peach and even mouthwatering watermelon jolly rancher.
“Italian varietals make fabulous Rosé,” Karen says of this pinkened Sangiovese, “and the climate in Lodi is perfect for growing this variety.” The vineyard that grows this Sangiovese sits directly across from the winery where Karen works, and she watched these grapes ripen every day of the growing season.
Karen picked this fruit at just the right ripeness to make the finished Rosé an ideal sipper for warmer weather. She says, “The lower alcohol makes a refreshing wine and lets you drink that extra glass!”
Chris’s new vintage of this Rosé is a classic summer sipper if there ever was one. It’s overflowing with fresh fruity flavors like ripe raspberry, melon and strawberry, with just a smattering of citrus to give it an unbeatable balance that’ll keep you coming back for more.
With your help, Chris found the fullest, freshest Pinot Noir growing in a handful of Willamette vineyards – they were all so stunning he couldn’t just pick one vineyard. So he blended the very best grapes from each one together for the Pinot Noir Rosé of his dreams.
“This wine is perfect for sipping any night or any occasion,” Chris says. “Once Angels get a taste, it will become one of their everyday favorites.” A word to the wise: with a limited number of cases, this one won’t last long.
- This bright, light pink sipper is some of the very best French blush around – a crisp bounty of delicate fruit flavors make each sip more relaxing and refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!
- Get ready! Delectable red fruit flavors and a scrumptious pinch of spice are just waiting to pounce from each pour of Mike’s must-have Rosé.
- Mike used his special touch to bring you this bright and beautifully textured sipper, letting the wine ferment naturally for a mouthwatering complexity that can’t be beat.
- Mike’s your unmatched New Zealand wine maverick, with the perfect connections for scooping up top-notch Pinot Noir and transforming it into this delightfully crisp Rosé that’s sure to leave you speechless.
David lavished this pale pink Rosé with light, bright tastes of raspberry and wild strawberries that glide on a refreshing smoothness from the first sip to the very last.
Way back when this vineyard was first planted, David suggested the grower go with Pinot Noir – and the rest is history! Warm days and cool Delta breezes make this the perfect site for Pinot to flourish, and with your funding, David’s finally using the grapes in a Rosé!
What David loves most about this Rosé? “It's good all season long,” he says. As soon as warmer weather sets in, grab a bottle, your favorite summery snack and hit the porch without a care in the world.
- Yian’s Rosé leaps from the glass with deliriously fresh and fruity flavors of crisp watermelon, ripe peach, tangy lemon and a touch of strawberry. It’s elegant, zingy and ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep.
- Support from Angels gave Yian the golden ticket to picture-perfect fruit from vineyards in Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo along California’s cool Central Coast, where the fruit ripens slow and steady for the ideal balance of flavors and complexity.
- This lively, fruity Rosé is a refreshing must-have for the warmer months. Pair a glass (or two) with a plateful of hearty cheeses or a mouthwatering seafood salad and let the harmony of flavors do the rest.
- Crisp, bright and as dry as they come, Alex and Ryan’s Rosé is like snacking on ripe strawberries and watermelon slices side-by-side with a full bouquet of fresh roses within whiffing distance. Yum!
- With your help, Alex and Ryan were able to source Cinsault and Grenache straight from Provence to make their first-ever Rosé for Angels in the U.S.
- There’s serious hype among Rosé enthusiasts for crisp Provence pinks exactly like this, and your winemakers worked directly with the growers there to cut out any middlemen – bringing this seriously refreshing wine to you for a song!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen’s luscious Lodi Rosé is back and riper than ever, with a seriously refreshing brightness and delightful, lip-smacking flavors of strawberry and cherry.
A slightly longer growing season allowed the grapes to develop even bigger, bolder flavors for this vintage. Stephen kept track of the fruit himself leading up to harvest, then he selected the very best lots for this stunning Rosé.
It’s the perfect pink drink for casual sipping, Stephen says. “Angels’ pricing makes picking up more than a few bottles a complete no-brainer.”