- This pale pink Rosé is as complex as it is sippable, with bright, layered flavors of strawberries, juicy ripe cherries and plum, and a refreshing zip that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- Starting with impeccable Pinot Noir harvested straight from their very own estate, the Parishes pressed the fruit quickly after harvesting to give the Rosé its light, salmony hue, then cool-fermented the wine to bring out the crispest flavors possible.
- The Parishes are a world-class father-daughter winemaking team and with your funding behind their combined expertise, they’re able to bring mouthwatering New Zealand stunners like this Rosé to the world for a song!
- Ben’s bright, luscious Rosé is a burst of juicy strawberry and watermelon, with a fruity verve that makes it the perfect pink refresher for any occasion.
- Ben crafted this lively Rosé using handpicked Pinot Noir grapes from a pair of top-notch vineyards, including the oldest organically farmed site in Marlborough, to bring you a lush pink sipper packed with the quintessential vibrancy of New Zealand.
- The next time you’re looking for an elegant thirst-quencher to whisk you away on a whirlwind of lavish flavor – this Rosé of Pinot Noir is just the ticket. Stock up with a bottle (or several) and reward yourself for supporting the world’s best winemakers like Ben!
Chris’s new vintage of this Rosé is a classic summer sipper if there ever was one. It’s overflowing with fresh fruity flavors like ripe raspberry, melon and strawberry, with just a smattering of citrus to give it an unbeatable balance that’ll keep you coming back for more.
With your help, Chris found the fullest, freshest Pinot Noir growing in a handful of Willamette vineyards – they were all so stunning he couldn’t just pick one vineyard. So he blended the very best grapes from each one together for the Pinot Noir Rosé of his dreams.
“This wine is perfect for sipping any night or any occasion,” Chris says. “Once Angels get a taste, it will become one of their everyday favorites.” A word to the wise: with a limited number of cases, this one won’t last long.
- This light, bright and easy-sipping Rosé gently hums with ripe peachy flavors and a touch of cherry, wound together with a lush, round smoothness that’s perfect for Sunday brunch or sipping away a sunny afternoon.
- Your support helped Sam fine-tune this luscious Rosé at each step in the cellar, intricately layering its flush fruitiness with a touch of soft, mineral richness from its time resting on the Grenache grape skins.
- For giving Sam everything he needs to craft this juicy, delicious pink sipper, you’re getting a top-notch Australian Rosé for under $10! Take home a bottle while it lasts!
This Aglianico Rosé drips with light, lively berry flavors and a zesty minerality. It's a rare varietal here in the states, but the Glaabs know it's amore.
Harvested from Clarksburg's Heringer Vineyard, this Aglianico benefits from the warm days and cool breezes of the Delta, so it's flush with delicacy and brightness.
Purchasing this wine gives Megan & Ryan some extra cushion - and the funding they need to keep focusing on what they love best - winemaking!
- Lively, bright layers of strawberry and cherry make this one seriously refreshing Rosé drenched with a delightful lip-smacking fruity freshness and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding, Stephen sourced top-notch Lodi Zinfandel and a medley of luscious white grapes, night-harvesting his fruit to preserve every trace of lively, fresh flavor that’s become the hallmark of his Rosés.
- A lighter crop in 2020 gave Stephen grapes double-stuffed with intense, fruity flavor and you can taste it in every drop. This is one easy-sipping pink delight you’ll want on hand for every sunny afternoon.
- Fresh strawberries and juicy watermelon flavors swirl with a bright lemony tartness in this pink Australian sipper, perfectly balanced between lush fruitiness and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- Your support gave Jen access to grapes from esteemed vineyards across South Australia, including the cooler reaches of King Valley – the symbolic home of Pinot Gris in Australia, where some of the country’s oldest Pinot Gris vines grow.
- “This is some magic fruit with lovely delicacy and flavor,” Jen says. Thanks to your funding, she even gave your Rosé an extra 18 hours to rest on the grape skins, bringing out a lovely pink blush. “And here we have it Angels,” she says, ”your very first Rose of Pinot Gris! Enjoy!”