- This is full-flavored Rosé, with lush cherry and strawberry flavors and the mouth-watering texture Willamette Pinot is world-famous for.
- Made "Saignée style," which means Chris let Pinot Noir juice run off into a new tank and fermented it without skins or seeds. That technique makes a richer Rosé, with a finish that travels from your fingers to your toes.
- Prices are skyrocketing for Pinot Noir Rosés as their popularity goes up. But you fund a Willamette expert – that's why you're getting a high-quality, high-demand Rosé for an everyday drinking price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
...and Karen's ruby-pink stunner is filled bright and sunny flavors to match. It has just a smidge of sweetness and lip-smacking finish - the perfect thirst-quencher!
- No matter what time of year your twist open this Rosé, it'll taste like summer. That's why keep bottles on hand all year long!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With an abundance of rich, succulent fruit flavors and its crisp clean finish, this Pinot of Rosé is all set to be your weekday go-to.
- Evangelos harvested Pinot Noir from two regions (Suisun Valley and Sonoma) to bring you a juicy California Rosé with Provencal elegance.
- This crowd-pleasing Rosé is the perfect picnic assassin. Unleash it with everything from creamy Brie and prosciutto, to market fresh spring green salads.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Kicking off with whiffs of citrus blossom, this bright rosé pulls you into a zest fest of peach, pear and watermelon with a finish of gorgeous pink grapefruit that you’ll be chasing all afternoon.
- Made in a Provence style, this wine is where famous French rosé meets the wild west. Your funding gave Yian access to the perfect Central Coast grapes, harvested at just the right time for a first-rate rosé.
- No need to age it – pop that cork and hit the pool as soon as it arrives. When sipping this wine, Yian suggests having a cheese plate or seafood within reach at all times.
- This isn't just a wine - it's a sunny afternoon in a glass. Every sip is as refreshing as it is pretty to look at; transparent pink with a slightly burnished orange tint. Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers currently nailing the aesthetic of this classic French style Rosé.
- Adam's stunning Sangiovese Rosé is bright, bouncy and balanced, with a fruity flavor-fest of strawberry, cherry and just a whiff of rose that all glide along on an oh-so-savory and long-lasting finish.
- Pop this smooth, light and tasty wine in your basket and enjoy the ultimate aperitif wine. The whole experience from taste to color speaks of the quality South Australia fruit inside – and it's all thanks to you!
- Crisp, bright and as dry as they come, Alex and Ryan’s Rosé is like snacking on ripe strawberries and watermelon slices side-by-side with a full bouquet of fresh roses within whiffing distance. Yum!
- With your help, Alex and Ryan were able to source Cinsault and Grenache straight from Provence to make their first-ever Rosé for Angels in the U.S.
- There’s serious hype among Rosé enthusiasts for crisp Provence pinks exactly like this, and your winemakers worked directly with the growers there to cut out any middlemen – bringing this seriously refreshing wine to you for a song!
Angels like you make winemakers light on their feet so they can try new things - like putting wine in cans! And Matt's Rosé is a winner straight-out-the-gate...
Matt harvested cool-climate Clarksburg Syrah – the same vineyard he used to earn 90+ scores at Wine Enthusiast – to make you a vivacious Rosé bursting with fruity flavors like juicy strawberries, cherries and an oh-so-crisp finish.
What makes it that much better? You get the same amount of wine as a 750ml bottle, in two 375ml cans – making for a stylish and undeniably-delicious Rosé that's just downright fun to sip.