- The color is as vibrant as the scintillating strawberry and tangerine flavor it leaves on your tongue. What else do you expect from Keith? He's your sparkling master!
- Angels gave Keith the funding to harvest his Central Coast fruit early to preserve this wine's gorgeous, bright acidity.
- Warning: this is big and flavorful! Get ready for a chilled bottle packed with delicious fruit and a touch of citrus. It's the perfect wine for a sunny day and a plate of oysters.
- Rosé from 100% Pinot Noir grown in the cool Santa Lucia Highlands. It's crisp, refreshing, and full of bright, fresh fruit – the kind of wine to keep around, year-round!
- Santa Lucia is covered in cooling fog that glides in from the coastal Monterey Bay. Its cool temps and long growing season making SLH prime real estate for wines with intense flavors and rich, fruity aromas.
- Full of bright berry, strawberries, citrus (even vanilla – thanks to aging in both steel tanks and French oak barrels!) this wine is happiness in a bottle... and the perfect pairing for light fare, BBQ, and/or your porch!
- Classic French rosé - this crisp blush carries subtle, delicate flavors the region does best!
- Made from Grenache, a soft, medium-bodied grape that gives this summery wine a squeeze of fruity flavors like strawberry and melon.
- Ben honored this Rosé's gloriously delicate nature - giving you a Provence-style wine for half the usual price.
Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – you can taste California sunshine in every sip!
Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like sweetness and a ripe raspberry finish.
- This is the perfect post workday wine. Pour a tall glass, put your feet up, and say ahhhhhhhhh.