This sultry, savory red is Stephen at his very best – it’s loaded with unfrogettable tastes of dark berry flavors, backed by a touch of peppery spice and refined to easy-sipping perfection.
Your funding helped Stephen perfect this dream duo of dazzling varietals. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), Stephen geniusely topped off the blend with just a dash of Viognier to get the final flavors just right.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired a Shiraz Viognier this delectable with a juicy, mouthwatering cut of steak. Grab a bottle and find out what you’re missing!
- Jean Pascal’s Private Collection Cab is loaded with deep, mouth-filling flavors of fresh red berries, cherries and soft spice, with a gloriously long-lasting finish.
- He’s one of Chile’s most famous winemakers – and he works for you! Your funding helps Jean Pascal source the very best grapes around to bring you Cabernets like this, with dizzying depths of flavor and complexity.
- Jean Pascal’s endless winemaking finesse makes this Cabernet one for the ages. Grab a bottle to enjoy now while it's young and put another one down in the cellar or up on the top shelf for a few years to see how the flavors evolve over time.
- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, a light touch of oaky spice and delicately layered with a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Made with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet, then blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere.
- Your Chilean expert prefers a hands-off approach to his winemaking, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you won’t be able to get enough of.
- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, delicately layered with a light touch of oaky spice and all wrapped up in a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Starting with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet and blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere for a refined red that's simply unforgettable.
- Your expert Chilean winemaker prefers a hands-off approach, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you just won’t be able to get enough of.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Dip into this dreamy Cab with deep, rich, ripe berry flavors and a touch of spice that dance over a luscious, velvety-smooth mouthfeel. Constanza even gave this Cab an extra special oomph from a year of aging in French oak – just for you!
Constanza used your funding to source high-end grapes straight from a 30-year-old vineyard in Chile’s Central Valley, where the fruit was hand-picked at just the right moment to capture the fullest, most complex flavors possible.
Take Constanza’s word for it, nothing pairs better with this classic Cab than savory barbecue. But of course, also feel free to test that theory with any of your favorite dishes!
Mauricio's Malbec is an Angel-favorite Argentinan masterpiece overfowing with juicy, dark berry fruit flavors packed into a rich mouthfeel that lasts and lasts through a long, smooth, sultry finish.
With Angel funding on his side for over a decade, Mauricio can source his Malbec entirely from high-end Uco Valley vineyards, working with grapegrowers who let him control every little part of their vineyards from pruning to harvesting.
Though it's ready to impress your socks off today, Mauricio suggests putting a few bottles to the side and tasting one every few months to see how the flavors evolve over time.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s jammy red is a non-stop crowd-pleaser brimming with succulent fruit. With ripe plums, rich berries and a silky, soft finish, there’s no wonder this Cab is such an all-out Angel favorite.
- This is one of your most cherished Cabernets of all time. Over 50,000 Angels have tasted Stephen's easy-drinking, decadent red - you can bet it sells out quick!
- Sip away on this juicy, flamboyant red while slathering homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
This rich, robust red blend from Daryl is generous in more ways than one. Besides being luxuriously packed with a mouthful of refined red and black fruit and a sublime smoothness thanks to Daryl’s trademark finesse, $1 per bottle also goes straight to the Children’s Heart Foundation.
Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
Starting with a bold backbone of mostly Cabernet, Daryl expertly blended in Shiraz for this red’s silky smoothness, Zinfandel for a touch of spice, Merlot for a flash of fruit and softness and finally Petite Sirah for a dash of color and power.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your soft, yet complex Cabernet is back! It's packed with layers of juicy fruits and a bit of spice from French oak barrels to warm your cheeks. Oh, and it's from one of Chile's most famous winemakers!
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, expect to see a pricetag of $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you're a smart cookie and support Jean Pascal directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age. Grab a bottle to enjoy in the moment and tuck away another for a delightful surprise later down the line!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Cab stays easy drinking from your first sip to your last! With flavors like creamy dark chocolate and blackberries, Coni's wine has a delicious, mouthwatering smoothness.
- ...and it's made from vineyards at the foot of the Andes mountains – Chile's Curico Valley (an area known for its long growing season and big, bursting fruit!)
- But you know what they say... great wine is made in small quantities. And Coni's latest red is no exception! If you want a taste, you've got to act fast.