- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a wine over 90% of Angels say they would buy again, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
- Daryl went to a handful of high-end vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor - then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
- Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
Elegant and rich but still bouncing with bright fruit, there's just something about Russian River Valley Pinot. "It has both subtlety and strength!" Ondine says.
Russian River is a tiny Sonoma AVA of Pinot paradise. With ever-changing levels of sun and fog ("some days it's wisps of fog... other days, blankets!" Ondine says) its grapes ripen supremely and delicately over time – a signature of the region that makes this Pinot truly delicious (and truly unique).
A typical bottle from these vineyards – made by a specialist like Ondine – sells for $30+ easy. Your $19 Angel savings is a thank you – and a testament to the wines only possible with customer support.
Jacquline’s lush, ripe Pinot Noir from the heart of the Central Coast is a rush of fruit and bursts with bold flavors like cherries, plump dark berries and a silky, sleek texture.
With your help, Jacqueline was able to source this easy-drinking red from a picturesque Central Coast valley nestled in San Luis Obispo's wine country to bring you the very best of Edna Valley in one primo Pinot.
Let it breathe a bit after opening, Jacqueline says, then savor each and every sip next to a hearty feast of lamb, or mushroom risotto. For best results, have some friends over and make it a full-fledged dinner party!
- Round, rich and supple, this primo single-vineyard Pinot is from your 8-time winemaker of the year – and it comes with all the bells and whistles!
- ...what's that mean? For starters, it's harvested from a top vineyard in Russian River Valley – aka, one of the best Pinot AVAs in the US. And Daryl expertly finessed all of its ripe, rich, expensive flavors – even aging it in expensive oak barrels for a finishing touch.
- This Pinot is a big deal - and you get it for a tiny price because you fund Daryl directly. But not for long – don't hesitate on picking up a bottle or two while it's still on the site, because this red vanishes faster every year...
- This Pinot from the elite Dundee Hills subregion of Oregon Pinot country explodes with rich and elegantly earthy flavors of dark cherry, and just a touch of leather and spice. Picture a bite of warm mixed berry pie just melting in your mouth, with a long, lingering, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- “Thanks to Angel support I was able to source fruit from the most prestigious vineyards in Oregon,” Chris says. “Other wines from these vineyards are extremely limited and sell for over $100 per bottle. Angel support has miraculously made this wine available and for 1/5th or 1/6th of the cost.”
- With grapes that hard to come by, Chris could only make so much of this Dundee Hills treasure. Your winemaker’s word to the wise: “Once the news of the 2018 vintage gets out the wines will go fast.”
- This refined red is deep, dark and delicious from start to finish with a juicy texture and lush, ripe dark fruit flavors, plus just a hint of savory pepper on a full finish that lasts and lasts and lasts. Thirsty yet?
- Chris sourced this premium Pinot from a pair of top vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton corner of the Willamette Valley, where conditions are perfect for growing intense, otherworldly Pinot Noir.
- Angels voted Chris their first-ever Rookie of the Year last year, and wines like this are exactly why! He takes Angel support and turns it into world-class wine treasures like this pristine Pinot.
A special selection from Chris – traditional austere Pinot, made extra silky from a combo of barrel and bottle aging.
After winning your 1st ever Rookie of the Year award, Chris worked quickly to make you an easy-drinking Pinot to celebrate – calling up his friends in Willamette to put together a blend of Pinot from three local vineyards. Perfection.
This is just the start for Chris – he's in the cellar as we speak, putting the finishing touches on seriously special new Pinots from his favorite Willamette AVAs. Enjoy this wine now... while you eagerly await what's next!