WE'RE NOT SURE
Complex, fresh and fruity with a touch of toasty oak coursing through it, Stephen’s easy-drinking red is a rich ride that ends softly with a long, full finish.
Stephen chose the best grapes from certified sustainable vineyards for this red, and a little oak aging makes their flavors shine even brighter.
Pair it up with a hearty stew and a few cheeses, OR try aging this red for 2-3 years to bring out the full depth of flavors… if you can wait!
Intensely fruity, bright and popping with tastes of ripe blackberry and cherry, this red blend from the heart of Chile is a juicy, fresh and velvety-smooth sensation.
Straight from Irene’s very own vineyard in Chile’s Central Valley, this red began with her home’s Mediterranean climate and volcanic soils – the ideal mix for growing lush, plump grapes that she can turn into fabulously fruity red wines.
This field blend perfectly ties together all the grapes in Irene’s picturesque vineyard: Cabernet Sauvignon for a full, rich structure, Syrah and Petit Verdot for the fruity freshness and a little bit of Carignan for an extra bright bounce of juiciness and lively color.
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your South American superstar just released a future blockbuster – a Mendoza red that's bursting at the seams with Latin flair.
- With your support, Mauricio bottled up the best of Argentina, blending Andean Syrah, full-bodied Bonarda and the moneymaker – Malbec! – all harvested from Uco Valley, the most coveted vineyard region of Mendoza.
- At under $10 per bottle, this special blend is a steal, so be sure to snap it up quick!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. It's been a dream of David's to make a rare blend as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in his blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
The talented folks who work behind-the-scenes at your Angel-funded winery are back with another vintage of their annual 'Cru' - a red blend loaded with rich, soul-warming flavors and true Naked style.
This wine raised $800,000 for fire relief after the 2017 Wine Country fires – now they release a special cuvee each year for a great cause! This vintage, $2 from each bottle is donated to the Kenwood Firefighter's Association.
You can pair rich red with a thick, juicy steak and a pat on the back for everything you do. Here's to you!
For the very best of majestic Mendocino in a single bottle, look no further! From the rich taste of ripe plum and mouth-filling texture of Petite Sirah, to the spicy pepper and savory bacon-like flavors of Syrah, to the delicately fruity flashes of pomegranate and raspberry in the Grenache and Carignan – it’s all here!
Ondine’s Mendocino ties go way, way back. She works closely with some of the region’s very best growers who have kept their old vines instead of pulling them, just so wild, wonderful wines like this can still be made!
Ondine says to try and spot each of the distinct flavors in this richly layered red as you sip through – or better yet, pair it with your choice of French fare like Ratatouille or Cassoulet and let the good times roll!
- Stephen's top-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
WE'RE NOT SURE
Big and bursting with ripe red fruit that unfolds with a round, full texture and lingers on a smooth, silky, oh-so-satisfying finish.
Luis is your go-to expert when it comes to the Alentejo region in southern Portugal – he’s made one Angel-favorite wine after another, with no end in sight!
Luis masterfully blended three grapes for this heavenly red: Trincadeira, Aragonez and Alicante Boushet. They’re tongue-twisters to pronounce, but they make up for it with loads of lip-smacking flavor!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sumptuous mix of Cabernet and Syrah isn't shy – it's full of wild fruit flavors and a powerful, punchy finish that sticks with you in the BEST possible way.
- In fact, it took home a Double Gold Medal at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – the world's taking your wine real seriously, Angels! And to think – it wouldn't be here without you.
- That's why a world-class blend – made by the most enthusiastic wine team in the biz – is yours for a such a savings. Just $10.99 a pop!