- Lush, dark, delicious Zinfandel bursting with a bounty of bold fruit and aged on fire-toasted French oak!
- With your funding and support, Matt set out from his famous turf in Napa to conquer the undiscovered wine country right next door in Contra Costa! Matt's "24" Zin was made from 35-year-old vines from a stretch of farmland (24 acres to be exact) in nearby Oakley.
- This is Matt’s second vintage of this special red from a historic area with teeny tiny wine production. Best not to wait once this hits the virtual shelves – over 2,200 Angels said they loved the last vintage and would eagerly buy it again!
- Matt’s plush Pinot is decked out with luscious layers of elegant fruity flavors and refined smoothness, perfected by Matt’s world-famous winemaking finesse.
- Sourced mainly from the Lula Vineyard in the heart of Anderson Valley and aged in French oak barrels for 10 months, this Pinot hits the spot every time.
- This classic, easy-sipping red is ideal for every occasion, whether you’re relaxing on a sunny afternoon or sharing a meal with a few of your favorite people, you can’t go wrong with a glass of this delectable Pinot nearby.
This bright, delicate Pinot elegantly unfolds with refined red berry fruit flavors and a touch of oaky spice that gives way to a soft, vibrant and unforgettably smooth finish.
Sourced from the small five-acre Costa vineyard just outside of Mendocino, this picturesque site is prized for its cool-climate Pinot, resulting in easy-drinking wines rich with bright, fruity complexity.
Thanks to Pinot’s versatility, Matt says this mouthwatering red pairs wonderfully with a whole range of lunch or dinner ideas, whether you’re having it with hearty roast chicken, melt-in-your-mouth braised lamb or enjoying a glass all on its own, this Pinot is the perfect companion.
A bounty of bright red berry flavors burst from this lush, refined Pinot Noir, crafted to perfection by the one and only Matt Parish.
Matt sourced hand-harvested sought-after fruit from the Peterson Vineyard, situated along the Mendocino coastline, where constant cooling from the Pacific helps the site’s Pinot ripen slow and evenly for the most complex flavors possible.
You know Matt as the King of Napa Cab, but when he’s not making you Angel-funded classics, he also dabbles in dreamy single-vineyard Pinot. Now, for helping out Lula Cellars, Matt’s letting you in on the otherworldly reds he makes just north of wine country!