This decadent red is jam-packed with flavors like red cherries and plums with a smooth, balanced finish (thanks to a dash of California Cab).
Tom scoured Lake County to find you the best grapes for your rich and robust Merlot – then aged the wine on both French and American oak for soft, silky texture.
A top-shelf, already-aged North Coast Merlot like this will sell for more than double elsewhere. Decant or open the bottle an hour before grilling up a juicy ribeye... ahhhh. Bliss.
- Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
- Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor - then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
- Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- You fund an award-winning wine! It took home silver at the prestigious San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Tom's popular red blends have propelled his success – so when he received carte blanche to craft a new wine, he knew just what to do...
- ...make another deeply delicious red that embraces the bold flavors of California! This year's fruity Syrah, inky Tannat, aromatic Merlot and decadent Cabernet blend masterfully makes for a Shula signature you're bound to love.
- This wine loves delicious company. Throw down some teriyaki chicken wings – or any grilled meats and veggies with a little char.
A special selection from Chris – traditional austere Pinot, made extra silky from a combo of barrel and bottle aging.
After winning your 1st ever Rookie of the Year award, Chris worked quickly to make you an easy-drinking Pinot to celebrate – calling up his friends in Willamette to put together a blend of Pinot from three local vineyards. Perfection.
This is just the start for Chris – he's in the cellar as we speak, putting the finishing touches on seriously special new Pinots from his favorite Willamette AVAs. Enjoy this wine now... while you eagerly await what's next!