- This top-shelf Zinfandel packs a velvety texture and layers of bold dark fruit flavors of blackberry and black cherry, while a regimen of barrel aging in French oak gives this wine a polished finish with a soft kick of spice.
- Winemakers Michael and Anne Dashe crafted this Zin using grapes from a pair of vineyards in the Sacramento and San Joaquin River Deltas, where older, head-trained vines produce grapes with signature spellbinding complexity and depth of flavor.
- Michael and Anne are Zinfandel visionaries who love sharing their elegant take on this classic varietal and showcasing California regions like Contra Costa that grow it best – and for helping the Dashes bring this Zin to wine drinkers everywhere, you get it with an exclusive $16 Angel savings!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Chilean Cabernet is a masterclass in elegance, luxuriously layered with decadent dark fruit flavors, lavish oaky spice and a dreamy satin-smoothness.
- Jean Pascal’s a legendary Chilean winemaker with decades of expertise making some of South America’s finest wines – now he’s making them just for you! With your funding, he was able to source pristine fruit from 30-year-old vineyards high up in the Andes, crafting you a Cab with trademark finesse and world-class character.
- With fruit this fine, Jean Pascal prefers to take a hands-off approach in the winery, letting his Cabernet show off the signature rich, robust flavors of Chile that he knows how to spotlight better than anyone.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Petite Sirah is sheer decadence from the first sip to the last, overflowing with rich, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and a refined layer of oaky spice.
- Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah to perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
- This intense red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and the last vintage took home GOLD at the 2021 International Wine & Spirit Competition with a whopping 95 point score. Grab a bottle (or two!) of the new vintage and help Richard celebrate!
- This rich, elegant Pinot Noir is packed with generous layers of refined red and dark fruit flavors that glide together with a velvety, mouth-filling texture into a long, lavish finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, Daryl harvested a majority of his grapes from a trio of premier Russian River Valley vineyards and treated the wine to a regimen of aging in French oak barrels for a lush richness and decadent depth of flavor.
- For now, this stunning Pinot is a limited-edition release, Daryl says. Consider this your one shot to make the most of the whopping $40 Angel-exclusive savings you get for making it possible!
- Franck’s award-winning Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense, luscious red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Spanish Mediterranean coast, right next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich, world-class decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- A vibrant core of luscious dark berry flavors blends seamlessly with a touch of subtle spice in this silky-smooth, complex and perfectly polished Pinot Noir from unmatched Willamette winemaker Chris Baker.
- Your funding gave Chris access to impeccable fruit from the Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills regions – home to some of the finest pockets of Pinot Noir vineyards in Oregon, not to mention the world. To top it off, Chris barrel-aged the wine for nearly a year to give it an unforgettable finishing touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2019 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Private Collection Cabernet is flush with a refined set of red berry and cherry flavors, backed with a pinch of soft spice and a delectably long-lasting finish.
- Jean Pascal is one of Chile’s most famous winemakers – and he works for you! Your funding helps this South American legend harvest his region’s finest grapes to bring you Cabernets like this, with dizzying depths of flavor and complexity.
- Jean Pascal’s brilliant winemaking expertise makes this Cabernet one for the ages. Grab a bottle to enjoy now while it's young and put another one down in the cellar or up on the top shelf for a few years to see how the flavors evolve over time.
- Sam’s signature Shiraz is an intense rush of luscious red fruit flavors with a rich, plush texture and just a touch of oaky spice on the long, long finish. For Australia’s hallmark red wine from a Down Under legacy winemaker, you’ve come to the right place.
- With the help of your funding, Sam selected his Shiraz from a handful of top-notch vineyards sprinkled throughout his home region of Victoria in South Australia, where some of the country’s most coveted Shiraz grows.
- Take it from Sam, nothing goes better with “the barbie” than a big, powerhouse Shiraz. For a perfect summertime pairing, a char-grilled steak is just the ticket.
Mauricio's Malbec is an Angel-favorite Argentinan masterpiece overfowing with juicy, dark berry fruit flavors packed into a rich mouthfeel that lasts and lasts through a long, smooth, sultry finish.
With Angel funding on his side for over a decade, Mauricio can source his Malbec entirely from high-end Uco Valley vineyards, working with grapegrowers who let him control every little part of their vineyards from pruning to harvesting.
Though it's ready to impress your socks off today, Mauricio suggests putting a few bottles to the side and tasting one every few months to see how the flavors evolve over time.
- Father-son winemakers Stephen and Jamie de Wet proudly present the latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet – a rich, fruit-driven red complete with ripe fruit flavors and a luxurious smooth finish.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted this decadent South African red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this mouth-filling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.