WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With such elegant, bold and mind-blowing dark berry flavors – not to mention an exquisite velvety smoothness – it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular Angel-funded Cabs of all time.
- Your funding helped this 3-time Winemaker of the Year pull out all the stops yet again for the 7th vintage of this classic Cab with an impeccable blending of Lodi Cab with first-class fruit from Stephen’s own Calaveras estate.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels have rated every single vintage over 90%.
- When it comes to Oregon Pinot Noir – no one does it quite like Scott. This northwest Naked classic drips with decadent flavors of juicy black cherries, dark berries and even a touch of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French oak.
- Thanks to Angels, first Scott gets access to top-tier vineyards in Umpqua Valley (Oregon's oldest wine region), then he blends some of the state's most stellar Pinot Noir with pristine fruit sourced from the nearby Willamette Valley – all to bring you the very best of Oregon in a single wine.
- Over 19,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 5 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this Cabernet an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll be smitten with from the very first sip.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is a Cab you'll want to drink every day of the week.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- Dave’s intense, mouth-filling Malbec is a slice of pure Walla Walla decadence, overflowing with delectable dark berry flavors all wrapped up in a satin-smoothness and luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your support, Dave sourced this bold red from a single high-end vineyard in the famed Walla Walla Valley, where grapes that go into $70 bottles of wine grow just rows over from the fruit Dave used to craft this Malbec.
- By backing one of Washington’s finest winemakers, you help Dave bring this massive, top-notch Malbec to wine lovers everywhere for an absolute fraction of the price!
- Deep, dark, delectable fruit flavors abound in Karen’s mouthwatering Reserve Zinfandel straight from the heart of Lodi. Aged in specially-selected oak barrels for an extra splash of finesse, this Angel-exclusive Zin is one you can’t miss.
- “The most important ingredient to any great wine is the fruit,” Karen says. With Angel funding, she’s able to source impeccable grapes from some of Lodi’s top growers and meticulously craft this rich, ravishing Zin to perfection – all just for you.
- Karen put two years of precision winemaking into this lush red treasure – now it’s finally ready for you to enjoy. Break out the barbecue and get sipping!
- A vibrant core of luscious dark berry flavors blends seamlessly with a touch of subtle spice in this silky-smooth, complex and perfectly polished Pinot Noir from unmatched Willamette winemaker Chris Baker.
- Your funding gave Chris access to impeccable fruit from the Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills regions – home to some of the finest pockets of Pinot Noir vineyards in Oregon, not to mention the world. To top it off, Chris barrel-aged the wine for nearly a year to give it an unforgettable finishing touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2019 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This primo Portuguese red is flush with rich, ripe flavors of luscious raspberries, cherries and a dash of savory pepper gliding on a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness that leads into a powerful, luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Your support helped Oscar and Claudia start with top-notch Touriga Franca for the lush, fruitier side of this powerhouse red blend and then couple it with the spicy boldness of world-class Tempranillo – all sourced from a single vineyard in the heart of the world-famous Douro Valley they call home.
- The Quevedo family owns the idyllic vineyard where these grapes grow, and they personally give the vines the utmost attention throughout the growing season to bring you this layered, complex red that showcases the best of what Portuguese wines have to offer. Get a bottle while they last and see for yourself!
- Silky-smooth and layered with lavish flavors of ripe plum and juicy raspberry, Ondine’s coveted Pinot Noir from the heart of the Russian River Valley is as opulent and refined as they come!
- Ondine lovingly refers to the Russian River Valley as “Pinot paradise”. Ever-changing levels of sun and fog help the fruit here ripen like nowhere else on earth – and Ondine is just the winemaker to capture the magic of this region in wines like this critically-acclaimed Pinot.
- The last vintage of Ondine’s prized Pinot won a glorious Double Gold medal and took home an incredible 93% rating from thousands of Angels. Now the latest vintage is here and ready to be enjoyed by Pinot lovers far and wide – a special $23 Angel savings is the cherry on top!
- Ben’s unique, easy-sipping red is layered with a lush set of rich, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and a delectable smoothness that’s simply unforgettable.
- Ben used your funding to source pristine Grenache, Syrah and Carignan from the hillside vineyards of Roussillon in the South of France, and made this red using a special “repasse” technique – meaning he passed an already mature vintage over the crushed grape skins left over from a new harvest to give it even more power and complexity.
- The result? A whole new level of dark, dreamy and extremely satisfying flavors from the South of France – all thanks to you!