WE'RE NOT SURE
Complex, fresh and fruity with a touch of toasty oak coursing through it, Stephen’s easy-drinking red is a rich ride that ends softly with a long, full finish.
Stephen chose the best grapes from certified sustainable vineyards for this red, and a little oak aging makes their flavors shine even brighter.
Pair it up with a hearty stew and a few cheeses, OR try aging this red for 2-3 years to bring out the full depth of flavors… if you can wait!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Your single-vineyard Zinfandel, made with grapes from one of Lodi's top vineyards, is bursting with robust flavor – like juicy raspberries, cherries, toasty spices and a smooth finish.
With Angel funding, Evangelos was able to harvest fruit from one of the best vineyards in the region and apply premium production processes to bring you this flavor-packed red. The 2017 vintage of this red even took home a Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – now it's finally back!
Pour a large glass of this Zin while you pop a pizza in the oven and see how the flavors open up once it comes time to slice your pie!
- Deep, dark, delectable fruit flavors abound in Karen’s mouthwatering Reserve Zinfandel straight from the heart of Lodi. Aged in specially-selected oak barrels for an extra splash of finesse, this Angel-exclusive Zin is one you can’t miss.
- “The most important ingredient to any great wine is the fruit,” Karen says. With Angel funding, she’s able to source impeccable grapes from some of Lodi’s top growers and meticulously craft this rich, ravishing Zin to perfection – all just for you.
- Karen put two years of precision winemaking into this lush red treasure – now it’s finally ready for you to enjoy. Break out the barbecue and get sipping!
- Ripe, rich and irresistible, Macario’s Tempranillo is a Spanish classic by way of California. Lush berry flavors and Tempranillo’s trademark savoriness glide with a smooth, full texture for a fruity, fine, flawless red.
- According to Macario, the secret to this red’s deliciousness comes down to three things: “Lodi, Lodi, Lodi... It’s the climate that most mimics what the vineyards of Spain have been doing with Tempranillo,” Macario says.
- With nice warm days, cool evenings and little or no fog to speak of, Lodi is THE spot for growing this Spanish red to ripe perfection. Macario’s expertise in Spanish varietals makes him your go-to winemaker for glorious reds like this.