- Vibrant and fresh, with a scintillating layer of bright bubbles, this refined Prosecco is light and luxurious Italian sparkling at its most refreshing.
- Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep, and with your support he was able to craft this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
- When served chilled, this crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!
- This lively and easy-drinking sparkling Rosé is buzzing with bright and juicy fresh fruit flavors that glide into a long, vibrant, thirst-quenching finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, winemaker Paolo Sacchetto brought together a blend of Merlot, Pinot Nero (what the Italians call Pinot Noir) and just a touch of native Italian Raboso grapes to give this pink delight its distinct fruit-driven character.
- To let his Rosé’s fruity flavors shine their brightest, Paolo crafted the wine using the Charmat method – the same way he makes his high-end Proseccos. The result is a crisper, fruitier style of sparkling wine that takes easy-sipping to a whole new level.