- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
- This lively and easy-drinking sparkling Rosé is buzzing with bright and juicy fresh fruit flavors that glide into a long, vibrant, thirst-quenching finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, winemaker Paolo Sacchetto brought together a blend of Merlot, Pinot Nero (what the Italians call Pinot Noir) and just a touch of native Italian Raboso grapes to give this pink delight its distinct fruit-driven character.
- To let his Rosé’s fruity flavors shine their brightest, Paolo crafted the wine using the Charmat method – the same way he makes his high-end Proseccos. The result is a crisper, fruitier style of sparkling wine that takes easy-sipping to a whole new level.
- This lightly sparkling semi-sweet white wine is a fresh and lively Italian specialty, with a mingling of citrusy and honey flavors, and a crisp, clean finish.
- With the help of your funding, Paolo Sacchetto, your reigning king of high-end Italian sparkling in the heart of Prosecco wine country, was able to indulge his sweet side, harvesting top-quality Moscato to bring you this fresh, lip-smacking sweet sparkling wine.
- Take Paolo’s advice and savor this luscious Moscato when you’re looking for a delicate sweeter wine to enjoy all on its own, or enjoy it after dinner, paired with your favorite dessert.