- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic – David’s delectable Moscato is a treat and a half!
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
- For those with a sweet tooth, this bright pink beauty has summer sipping written all over it. Tingling with tropical fruit flavors and tangy citrus, this pink Moscato strikes the perfect balance between sweetness and an oh-so-refreshing crispness.
- This expert blend of Orange Muscat and Symphony reels with complexity and character without any extra fluff. If easy drinking and lip-smacking flavor is what you’re after, you’ve come to the right wine.
- The 2019 growing season was one for the books, Tom says, and this sweet Moscato is here to prove it. For the best of what Angel-funded sweet wine can be, look no further.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Flush with fresh, full tropical fruit flavors like lush, ripe mango and juicy peaches, each glass of Stephen’s sweet, mouthwatering Moscato takes you on a little trip to paradise.
- Stephen used your funding to source these Moscato grapes from estate vineyards near the gorgeous old gold rush town of Murphys, tucked way up in the Sierra Foothills.
- Bust out this luscious sweet sipper and make a break for the patio with a fully loaded charcuterie board and a friend or two – don’t forget the freshly-cut melon wedges and plenty of cheese!