- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic – David’s delectable Moscato is a treat and a half!
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Roll over Beethoven – Stephen’s composed a new Symphony that’s bringing down the house with sweeter, juicier and more delicious flavors than ever!
Why "Sweet Symphony?" The name of the grape is actually Symphony – and that makes Stephen your winemaking maestro! It's already world-famous for its juicy, floral flavors, but Stephen wanted to turn things all the way up to 11 and let the wine’s sweetness really sing.
And it has a cool party trick – the flavors change dramatically with serving temperature! Serve chilled, and you'll get crisp tropical flavors... warmed, it's an explosion of sweet-smelling citrus.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Flush with fresh, full tropical fruit flavors like lush, ripe mango and juicy peaches, each glass of Stephen’s sweet, mouthwatering Moscato takes you on a little trip to paradise.
- Stephen used your funding to source these Moscato grapes from estate vineyards near the gorgeous old gold rush town of Murphys, tucked way up in the Sierra Foothills.
- Bust out this luscious sweet sipper and make a break for the patio with a fully loaded charcuterie board and a friend or two – don’t forget the freshly-cut melon wedges and plenty of cheese!