- This vintage is full of blackberries, plums, and wrapped in layers of toasty mocha and spicy chai – the work of a guy who speaks fluent Napa Cab.
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Napa, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of this Cab (did you know it’s the top-selling Napa Cab on the site?!) before it’s gone – with an average 95% rating, it’ll disappear quick.
- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a 90% rated wine for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- This is a super-daring Cab – big and bold, with explosively deep, dark flavors - and it's juicy in all the right places. That's Paso for you!
- Richard's worked with grape growers across Paso Robles for over 20 years, and had his eye on 4 vineyards from the region's most distinctive districts. He just needed Angel funding to buy the fruit!
- There are 12,000+ Angels who have rated this Cab to-date... and they'll snap up every single bottle again before you know it, so act fast!
Rich, luscious, and overflowing with ripe, dark fruits...this red is devlishly delectable.
Your winemaker is one of the founding fathers of Napa Cabernet (!) – and your funding allows him to craft luxurious wines that’d cost upwards of $60 anywhere else... but Angels can score this top-shelf wine for less than $28.
This wine only gets better with age – if you can wait, that is.... take it out to a nice steak dinner (decant it if you can!) and it’ll be incredible.
Sip in award-winning bliss... last year’s vintage picked up a Silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition!
- This is a decadent, powerhouse red – layered with lustrous flavors like wild blackberries, rich red fruits and an intense full-bodied finish that deserves all the applause.
- Harvested from three distinct vineyards in Paso, Yian wanted to show off the fruit – so she partially aged your wine in stainless steel tanks before letting it mellow in French Oak barrels. "That's what makes it so generous, juicy, even chewy!" Yian says.
- We knew this wine was a champion before it clinched a DOUBLE GOLD medal at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition this year. But now that word's out, Yian's extravagant red will sell out in a flash – get yours first!
- Your seductive Bordeaux blend from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
- Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every drop is full of drool-worthy flavors like black cherries and rich dark chocolate. 2016's harvest was "ideal" according to your winemaker - it's his favorite vintage since 2010!
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding lets him create your exclusive small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor... for less than $17 a bottle.
Your single-vineyard Zinfandel, made with grapes from one of Lodi's top vineyards, is bursting with robust flavor – like juicy raspberries, cherries, toasty spices and a smooth finish.
With Angel funding, Evangelos was able to harvest fruit from one of the best vineyards in the region and apply premium production processes to bring you this flavor-packed red.
Pour a large glass of this Zin while you pop a pizza in the oven and see how the flavors open up once it comes time to slicing your pie!
- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in French oak barrels then blended to make a sumptuous Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Last time it was Amador -- now Ana’s giving Tempranillo the California treatment again, this time by way of the Central Coast. For her first wine sourced from Paso Robles, Ana chose vineyards specifically for their ability to grow the kind of Tempranillo she loves.
- Your investment helped Ana get her hands on the perfect fruit for this wine. So what do you get? A fresh and full-bodied glass of goodness with flavors like blackberry and mocha gliding over a velvety mouthfeel to a smooth finish.
Pair with a hefty helping of cheese and prosciutto, roasted leg of lamb or a savory rack of ribs. Open tonight or in a few years – either way, you’ll definitely need more than one bottle.
- Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
- Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor - then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
- Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- You fund an award-winning wine! It took home silver at the prestigious San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.