This is a stick-to-your-ribs Petite Sirah from a winemaker with a pristine reputation for predicting the “next big thing…” like this cool-climate mega-red from Suisun and Mendocino.
His name is Rudy von Strasser – he’s the founder of Napa’s prestigious Diamond Mountain AVA. His historic Napa winery and tasting room just got bought out, so he needs to find a new way to show the world his wines...
Enter Alex & Ryan – two Naked HQ winemakers in charge of sniffing out unique wine opportunities. With your funding, they swooped up a new incredible wine! “We passed all those beautiful vineyards and thought, we gotta do this,” says Ryan. You’ve gotta taste it!
- It's 5 Bordeaux wines in one – with a backbone of rich Cabernet from California's Lake County (aka Napa North). Top-tier Lodi Merlot adds supple spice and juicy fruits, like black cherries and plum. Cab Franc and Petit Verdot make it robust and inky – and the Malbec smooths out every sip.
- ... and it's made with one-of-a-kind California flair, thanks to DH – your Angel-funded winemaker who loves world-class fruit as much as a world-class deal. With your support, he called on his connections to haul in the best fruit in the state!
- Cali's climate gives this traditional blend a crazy amount of oomph – it's not the French wine you know. It's more rebellious, more robust... and it's gonna be great with steak frites.
Irene used grapes grown on her own estate for this special Reserve Cab made just for Angels. Taste your way through ripe raspberry and tangy cherry wrapped up in spice and vanilla for a rich red you won’t want to miss!
Irene’s estate sits in central Chile’s Curico Valley, where the Mediterranean climate makes for ideal Cabernet Sauvignon growing conditions, bringing out all of the grapes’ best flavors.
Irene says to take your time and let this wine breathe a bit before sitting down for a laid-back meal of thick, juicy steak or sweet, savory barbecue. Make your next meal a tasting tour of Chilean wine country!
Rich and meaty, this luxurious red is practically a meal in itself (but please – serve it with steak).
Mauricio's nerdy for nutrients and insists that it's the soil from this Uco Valley vineyard that makes your Vista Flores Malbec so unbelievably unique. His theory holds up – it's a punchy, bold and juicy wine that stands out from the rest.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your sizzling BBQ to the next level. Ándale!
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- Your soft, yet complex Cabernet is back! It's packed with layers of juicy fruits and a bit of spice from French oak barrels to warm your cheeks. Oh, and it's from one of Chile's most famous winemakers!
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, expect to see a pricetag of $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you're a smart cookie and support Jean Pascal directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age. Grab a bottle to enjoy in the moment and tuck away another for a delightful surprise later down the line!
My-oh-my, Mauricio's Cabernet is seductive – smooth and spicy, like roasted red peppers fresh off a sizzling grill. And it’s super complex, from its time aging in deluxe French oak.
Harvested fresh off an Uco Valley mountaintop in Mendoza – from a vineyard at 3,400 ft! This coveted Cabernet region makes wines *some* might call “full-bodied and complex.” Mauricio calls them deee-licious.
Vista Flores might ring a bell – it's the prestigious sub-region that brought BIG international winemakers to Argentina, like Rolland and Rothschild. You’re getting that same top-dollar flavor and winemaking expertise for a fraction of the price!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- A potent blend of top-quality Cab from Lodi and Clarksburg – two standout regions in California's Central Valley. The vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a 90% rated wine for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)