WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
- Matt’s rich, refined Cab captures his favorite parts of three distinct California regions for a red packed with layers of dark fruit flavors from ripe plum to lush cherry, and backed by a silky, elegant smoothness.
- With your support behind him, Matt sourced the majority of this Cab from Napa vineyards to give it the powerful fruit flavors he loves. Then he brought in a bit of perfectly ripened Cab from Sonoma for a touch of graceful smoothness and a little from out in El Dorado County for the final touch of luscious complexity.
- With flavors this bold and powerful, just make sure you let this limited-edition classic Cab breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says a hearty meat ragu is the perfect dish to whip up while you wait!
- This intense, inky red is packed with powerful dark fruit flavors, back by a smooth, savory touch of toasty oak and a dash of spice. This elegant Tempranillo is helping Scott rewrite the story of Oregon wine – and he has you to thank for it!
- Your support gave Scott an all-access pass to the dry-farmed hillside vineyards of Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue valleys, where this rare, treasured Tempranillo flourishes. With your help, he’s taking this traditional Spanish red and crafting an unbelievably complex wine that could go toe-to-toe with the classic richness of Rioja.
- Scott’s been your hero of top-rated Pinot Noir from the start, but he’s always said: “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon’s Umpqua Valley.” Your funding finally gave him the chance to prove it – grab a bottle and discover the true depth luscious Oregon reds can achieve!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intensely fruity old-vine Zinfandel is positively drenched in decadent dark berry fruits, mingled with a touch of soul-warming baking spice and a velvety, mouth-filling smoothness you won’t believe until you try it.
- Your support gave Stephen free reign to source Lodi’s staple Zinfandel from the pristine old vines of his choice – and he knew just where to go. Your winemaker scouted out one of the coolest pockets of Lodi, where the temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly for a deep, brooding host of flavors.
- This is one of the most popular and beloved wines from your most popular winemaker on the site, with tens of thousands of Angels who’ve called it their favorite. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- This mighty Cattoo Malbec purrs with luxurious layers of decadent dark fruit flavors like black cherry and ripe, juicy plum, backed by a soft touch of barrel spice and a silky, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she barrel-aged your Malbec for 9 months in French oak, just to give it a bit of added decadence!
- Angels like you made this mouthwatering red come to life - and we're SO glad you did. But a Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!
- Ben’s unique, easy-sipping red is layered with a lush set of rich, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and a delectable smoothness that’s simply unforgettable.
- Ben used your funding to source pristine Grenache, Syrah and Carignan from the hillside vineyards of Roussillon in the South of France, and made this red using a special “repasse” technique – meaning he passed an already mature vintage over the crushed grape skins left over from a new harvest to give it even more power and complexity.
- The result? A whole new level of dark, dreamy and extremely satisfying flavors from the South of France – all thanks to you!
- This sleek, satin-smooth Pinot comes with “all the bells and whistles," Daryl says. It’s round, rich and supple, and positively dripping with delectable dark fruit flavors and an unmatched elegance that’s as dreamy as it is delectable.
- Your 8-time Winemaker of the Year pulled out all the stops to make this the year’s most dazzling Pinot – starting with the best fruit from a top vineyard in Sonoma’s most prized Pinot region, Daryl even gave this red a bit of aging in French oak for an extra sheen of luxurious satin-smoothness.
- Grapes this exclusive are incredibly hard to come by, even for a winemaker as famous as Daryl. At the end of the day, he ended up with less than 1,000 cases to share with Angels. Now’s the time to take home a bottle (or several) – there’s no telling how long it will last!
- Jen’s Rebel Red is packed with the perfect layering of lush dark berry flavors, mingled with an elegant, velvety smoothness from six months of aging in French oak.
- Your support gave Jen the access she needed to high-end Cabernet and Shiraz from carefully chosen vineyards in Victoria – so she could bring you this outstanding Australian red that’s as ripe, juicy and delectable as possible.
- When you fund a winemaker as talented and adventurous as Jen, with a knack for taking classic Aussie red blends to the next level, everyone wins! “My Rebel Red is an absolute steal,” Jen says, “and a bloody beautiful drink to boot!!!”
Meet Dave’s most luxurious Cabernet to date – it’s a true powerhouse, dripping with decadent dark fruits and a profound, elegant smoothness. This mighty red is flush with fruity freshness and a refined smoothness thanks to generous oak barrel-aging.
Thanks to Angel funding, Dave harvested beautifully complex grapes from a pair of vineyards in Washington’s Columbia and Walla Walla valleys, bringing you the very best of the Evergreen State in one decadent, Reserve Cabernet.
This Cabernet single-handedly achieves a new level of elegance for Northwest wines and Dave has you to thank for it! Reward yourself with a bottle (or several) of your biggest, boldest Washington red to date – you’ve earned it.
- This luscious, rich blend of juicy Grenache with bold, sultry Syrah is a smooth French classic from your genius of Southern France. It’s flush with mouth-filling red fruit flavors that seem to linger practically forever on a lush, long-lasting finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Ben was able to select top-notch grapes from low-yielding old vines along the ridges of Roussillon – halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's seriously sought-after fruit and your support gives Ben special access to it!
- To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking – give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.