Powerful, ripe flavors of blackberry and plum pulse over traces of toasty oak in this delectable red blend from Jen, with a luxuriously long finish to hold you over until the next sip.
Jen was inspired to make you this big red by the classic Australian blend of Cabernet Sauvignon with Shiraz (aka Syrah). So she blended together some quality Cab and Shiraz from some premium regions in Victoria, down in south-eastern Australia. As Jen puts it, “It’s a match made in...Australia!”
Pop this red open, get the grill out and get cooking! Jen enjoys this with some slow-cooked ox tail and a red wine stew, or she suggests smoking a barbecue brisket while you let this big blend breathe for a few hours after opening it. Cheers!
It’s no wonder this smooth and vibrant Shiraz has scooped up 92%+ scores back-to-back! Sam’s signature red is like stealing a slice of hot berry pie cooling on the window sill – you know, the kind that’s always off-limits... but so decadently delicious.
Sam loves nothing more than taking plump, juicy grapes from the vineyard and watching them come to life in the winery. Your support gave him the firepower to use three different fermenters (!) for this big red – building endless layers of supple richness like the passionate flavor scientist he is.
Your Aussie winemaker goes all out on the barbie for this sultry Shiraz. His favorite is a “tender piece of fillet right off the pit barrel” – Oz speak for beef tenderloin. It’s just as tasty with a juicy burger or some smoky pulled pork!
This Australian Young Winemaker of the Year returns again with a gorgeous plum-colored Cab that’s full of blackberries, raspberries, a touch of licorice and a long, toasty finish.
The heavier rainfall in Northeast and Central Victoria made for an exceptionally amazing batch of grapes for this vintage – plump and rich, they add endless layers of rich depth to a crowd-favorite red.
From the careful fruit handling to her meticulous production process, there’s a reason why Jen’s Cab Sauv dwindles down to a big fat goose egg each year. And with the ideal growing conditions that played out for this vintage, you’ll want to snatch up a bottle quick.
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Harvested from the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley) Adam sought out the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines. They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz (just 400 cases exist!) was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
- Aussies call this Shiraz the perfect 'winter warmer.' It's full of cinnamon, mocha and LOADS of rich, robust flavor.
Adam harvested this Shiraz from exceptionally old vineyards in the Ebenezer and Kalimna sub-regions of Barossa Valley – swear we didn't make those majestic names up! They're the real names of South Australia's magical wine kingdom.
This decadent red was meant for a bowl of steaming-hot braised beef with mushrooms - bonus points if you cook with a few drops of the wine!
Thanks to thousands of rave reviews for his Shiraz, this Aussie superstar got funding to make you a blend that's bloody-oath DELICIOUS - full of juicy red fruits and a nice, toasty finish.
Your winemaker’s been itching to make a luscious, layered blend like this. "Bringing the wine to life in the winery's my favorite part... like building a custom car!,” he says. “I love the entire process.”
A smooth, tummy-warming red blend like this will bring dinners like rack of lamb and rich, saucey pastas to the next level.
- Your 93% red from your favorite redhead is BACK! Everything Jen touches is gold, and Shiraz is her favorite grape... so this is warm, plummy perfection.
- Jen went to four different vineyards to make this smooth, ripe red. After pressing into steel tanks, she gave your Shiraz a kiss of oak for silky texture and a touch of spice.
- This is an incredible wine for less than double digits! Pop it open to breathe and open up about 1-2 hours before chowing down on savory dishes like pepper-crusted fillet or chicken tikka masala.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Daryl makes this bold, sexy, fruity and super-smooth wine from the estate vineyard he planted in Barossa Valley.
- That region is home to some of Australia’s greatest Shiraz vineyards - and it's where Daryl decided to plant some of the only Zinfandel grapes into Australia. So this wine is a unique cross of the flagship grapes of Oz and Cali, made by one of the best winemakers to straddle both continents.
- This blend is really unique and it's rare to find these two varieties married into a holy union in the bottle. But we gotta say... the marriage really works!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With its dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied, chocolatey-smooth Cabernet – with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at both the Sydney International Wine Competition and Le Concours des Vins de Victoria.
- Because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
‘Tis the season – for warm days and more barbecues than you can count. Don’t worry, we got you: Jens' Tempranillo is dreamy with BBQ ribs, charred peppers, and juicy steak.
With Angel funding, Jen was able to use fruit from two different Victoria climates – including some of the oldest Tempranillo grown – and age in oak barrels to create a Tempranillo that’s rich and full of depth.
From ripe black cherry flavors to its poppin' peppery finish, Jen's Rebel red is the perfect companion to your grill station.