- Rich, ripe and silky smooth – this Cabernet has it all! Jen’s Rebel Cabernet Sauvignon is loaded with lavish deep, dark fruity flavors like decadent, luscious blackberry, with an extra touch of barrel-aged elegance that will keep you coming back for more.
- Thanks to steadfast Angel support, Jen’s bringing this Angel-favorite back for yet another dazzling vintage, sourcing only the ripest, most flavorful fruit from three first-class Victoria vineyards (including her own family vineyard in Rutherglen).
- Jen declares, “Starting off with great fruit is the first step in making a great wine!” You helped her snag some of the finest fruit Down Under, now the wine is all yours to enjoy. Grab a bottle and taste this unforgettable Cab that’s all thanks to YOU!
- Mouth-filling richness and a flash of dark delectable fruit glide on a tempting, velvety smoothness into a long, lip-smacking finish that’ll have you thinking about your next bottle of this sultry Shiraz before you're even done with the first.
- With Angel funding, Sam chose the best of the best fruit from three different vineyards in South Australia, including his very own family vineyard, then expertly blended it all for breathtaking complexity at his small winery in Seymour, coaxing out every sumptuous layer and nuance of fruity flavor possible.
- This red treasure’s decadent smoothness and a toasty bit of oak make it the perfect companion for an afternoon around the grill, or “barbie” as they call it Down Under. Serve it up with a juicy, mouthwatering rack of lamb or ribs and you’re all set!
- This juicy, jaw-dropping red is dripping with mouthwatering black fruit flavors that match up perfectly with a hint of spice, all packed together with a full, round smoothness and a luxuriously long finish.
- This rich Aussie red marks Adam’s debut Shiraz for Angels under his Cellar Works label. With Angel support he was able to source premium fruit from some of South Australia’s most high-end growing regions from Clare Valley to Barossa.
- “This is a great weeknight number,” your winemaker says. Have a glass (or two) alongside a slice of fresh-baked pizza or a cheese-sprinkled mound of spaghetti and you’re all set.
Sam’s show-stealing Australian Shiraz is ripe and peppery, with more spicy-sweet appeal than the sauciest Napoletana pizza – and a signature savory aroma that’s like wafting in freshly-crisped breakfast bacon. Mmmm…
With Angel funding, Sam hit three different vineyards for balanced fruit flavor. With his tight-knit cellar crew, he used small-batch winemaking methods to elevate the sumptuous layers for this red – aging the wine in both new and seasoned oak for the final, decadent touch.
Sam could only make so many barrels of this Shiraz, making the bottles that are out there rare treasures. Scoop up your share before the number of bottles dwindles down to a big, fat emu egg.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, silky Shiraz mingles seamlessly with bright, savory Zin in this smooth, sophisticated red from Daryl that’s reeling with deep red berry flavors and a heavenly texture that makes this red sipper almost too tempting.
- Zinfandel and Shiraz are rare blending partners, but with your help, Daryl’s been a pioneer of the style, mixing his experience with Aussie Shiraz and California Zin to bring out the best of both in this craveable new red.
- Daryl sourced the fruit for this remarkable red from his own estate vineyard in legendary Barossa Valley, the region that some of Australia’s most iconic wines call home. Now Angels are bringing this groundbreaking wine to the world for an absolute steal.
- Jen’s Rebel Red is packed with the perfect layering of lush dark berry flavors, mingled with an elegant, velvety smoothness from six months of aging in French oak.
- Your support gave Jen the access she needed to high-end Cabernet and Shiraz from carefully chosen vineyards in Victoria – so she could bring you this outstanding Australian red that’s as ripe, juicy and delectable as possible.
- When you fund a winemaker as talented and adventurous as Jen, with a knack for taking classic Aussie red blends to the next level, everyone wins! “My Rebel Red is an absolute steal,” Jen says, “and a bloody beautiful drink to boot!!!”
- This is a full-bodied powerhouse red not to be taken lightly! Jam-packed with lush and juicy dark fruit flavors against an elegant backdrop of warm spices and a plush, heavenly mouthfeel from 14 months of barrel aging.
- The grapes for this wine are handpicked by Tait Hamilton from his magnificent vineyards in Heathcoate, on the border of Australia's Mount Camel Ranges.
- Sam says, "for fans of the dangerously big (and generally expensive) Australian Shiraz, this is a crackingly good example." And it’s all yours for a song!
- This rich red is steeped in all the hallmark flavors of classic Aussie-style Shiraz – bold, juicy dark fruits (think ripe raspberry right out of the briar patch), effortlessly balanced with a touch of oaky savoriness and silky-smooth mouthfeel for a wine that steals the show every single time.
- This stunning Shiraz grew in Daryl's very own corner of Barossa Valley, where the warm, dry growing season makes the vines work a little harder, giving him fruit that’s flush with full, complex and oh-so-concentrated flavors.
- Daryl’s estate vineyard sits right near the vines for Penfolds, the iconic Australian winery where he was once the winemaker behind some of the most famous Shiraz in the world. Now he’s making his own top-shelf Shiraz just for you and at a fraction of the price.
- This distinguished Aussie Durif - aka Petite Sirah, will wrap you up in a rich, velvety blanket of dark, complex fruit.
- With Angels’ help, Jen got her pick of premium Rutherglen grapes from two super-low-yield vineyards – so every grape that went into this spectacular red is fully saturated with killer flavor.
- The BIG bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.
- Jen’s bold and juicy Shiraz is a Down Under stunner, dripping with rich, ripe flavors of red berry fruit and humming with a touch of spice and a soft, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- To bring you this tastebud-tingling red, Jen sourced first-rate Shiraz from a trio of vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, and blended the fruit together for a mouthwatering Aussie red you won’t be able to put down.
- This rowdy red is ready to be enjoyed on arrival, but with flavors this powerful and complex, Jen suggests giving it at least an hour or two to breathe after first popping the cork out.