- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an intense kick of rich oak. It’s a big YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley — where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
- This bold, juicy Shiraz is a Down Under powerhouse, dripping with rich, ripe red and dark fruits, an edge of spice and a soft, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- To bring you this classic red, Jen sourced first-rate Shiraz from her choice of four vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, and blended the fruit together for a mouthwatering red you won’t be able to put down.
- Jen’s got the magic touch when it comes to Shiraz – Wine Enthusiast awarded it 90 points! This rowdy red is one of her most popular Angel-funded wines with a lifetime 92% rating. Now’s your chance to scoop up the latest vintage!
- Jen’s Down Under classic pops with ‘very berry’ flavors like wild blackberry, juicy black cherry and ripe blueberry made sleek and elegant from 9 months of barrel aging.
- Thanks to your support, this former Australia Winemaker of the Year harvested top-quality grapes from three primo vineyards in South Australia's Victoria region to bring you the 10th vintage of her crowd-favorite Cabernet.
- “My Rebel Cabernet is rich, round and silky smooth!” said Jen. “It certainly offers plenty of bang for buck!” Enough said – scoop up some bottles pronto!
- Jam-packed with flavors like juicy red plum, ripe cherry and wild raspberry – plus a touch of savory spice – this is an easy-drinking take on Tempranillo that you’ll reach for time and time again.
- Your support gave Jen access to high-quality fruit from two vineyards along the Murray River in Australia, where Tempranillo develops bright flavors that Jen masterfully guides into the finished wine.
- With a 90% buy again rating across 7 vintages, this beloved red is a no-brainer buy. Act fast to get your share.
- This bright, complex red is bursting with fresh red fruit flavors from ripe cherry to juicy raspberry that swirl together into a lean, punchy finish.
- Powerful Shiraz is Barossa Valley’s calling card and your funding helped Adam generously age this red in large French oak barrels for a full year to bring you world-class Barossa Shiraz at its best.
- Your Shiraz is the perfect cold-weather comfort to sip while bundled up beside a roaring fire. Pair it with a decked out plate of your favorite cheeses and you’re all set!
Robust, generous and smooth, this Shiraz is the perfect match for a BBQ a firepit, and a long fun night with friends.
As a teen, Juicy planted Shiraz vines that went on to be owned by a REALLY famous Australian winery. Now he’s fortunate enough to make delicious Shiraz from the same vineyard he knows and loves so well. That's thanks to you!
There's Shiraz you keep for a rainy day and Shiraz you open early and often because it's just that good. Open this red early... and often!
For Australia’s hallmark red, you’ve come to the right place. Sam’s signature Shiraz is a plush rush of flavors like bright cranberry, wild blackberry and a dab of warming spice. This red is famous for a reason!
Angel funding helped Sam harvest Shiraz from a handful of premium vineyards sprinkled throughout his home region of Victoria in South Australia, where some of the country’s most coveted Shiraz grows.
Take it from Sam, nothing goes better on “the barbie” than a powerhouse Shiraz. For a perfect pairing, chargrilled steak is just the ticket.
- This fresh, lively red is a blend of Petit Verdot and Carménère, packed with juicy dark fruits, violet aromas and an oh-so-smooth finish.
- Your funding helped Sam partner with a grapegrowing friend to craft this one-off easy-drinking red from vineyards in northern Victoria, where hot days help Petit Verdot develop a full, complex character Sam knows you'll love.
- Take Sam’s advice and pair this red with wood fired pizza, or sausages off the barbecue - or “barby”, as Sam calls it – and you’re golden!
This Sunset International Wine Competition Best of Class Cabernet is overflowing with berry goodness — it’s like a big juicy hug in every glass!
Juicy has spent the last 40 years making world-famous blends from this vineyard — so he really knows how to squeeze the most out of its fruit to bring you a fruity and balanced red like this.
This Cabernet is built for comfort — pair it with a big steak or a belly-warming pasta for a soul-filling meal.
- This red beams with rich red berry flavors and a dash of spice for an extremely sippable Shiraz stunner.
- Thanks to your support, Adam sought out the top vineyards in McLaren Vale — one of Australia's oldest and most acclaimed wine regions famous for easy-drinking reds like this.
- This is the down under delight you bring to any occasion — it just goes down so easy!