- One sip of this intense, brooding Malbec and you’ll be locked into the charms of dark blackberry fruit flavors and its rich, caramel finish.
- With Angel funding, Coni was able to work with vineyards in Chile’s Curico Valley where the climate is perfect for growing rich, concentrated fruit – so you get this BIG meaty Malbec for less than $10!
- This muscular, Chilean heavyweight slips down wonderfully with a well-rested, two-person steak that’s been licked by the flames of a roaring charcoal grill.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Irene Paiva is one of Chile's most reputable female winemakers – and YOUR Angel-funded rockstar. She's famous for working magic on a number of best selling Chilean wines such as Caliterra, San Pedro and Sena... and now she works exclusively for you.
- Your funding gave Irene the chance to harvest Cab from Chile's Central Valley - it's a Mediterranean climate that lets grapes like Cab ripen perfectly, low 'n' slow.
- Irene’s got a special touch and it shows with this decadent red. This is perfect if you're looking for a velvety-smooth, fruit-forward wine that’s great for all kinds of meals.