Intensely fruity, rich and complex red from the very best corners of Tuscany. Stefano expertly blended you a superb Super Tuscan doused in savory tastes of plum and traces of sour cherry.
With your funding in his back pocket, Stefano scoured the rolling Italian hills for the most high-end fruit he could find. This red is a top-shelf treasure trove of the most refined Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon in all of Tuscany.
Stefano makes some of the finest Super Tuscans out there today – and they’re exclusively yours for a fraction of the price anywhere else. The only trick is to scoop up your share before the other Angels do!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stefano's rich red blend gushes with lush fruit flavors, like biting into a perfectly ripe, juicy plum on a hot summer's day. With a mouthwatering smoothness and elegant, long-lasting finish, this is one Italian masterpiece you don't want to miss.
- Angel funding has opened all kinds of doors for Stefano, letting him make wines he could only dream about before. With that freedom, Stefano blended intense Nero d’Avola, Sicily’s famous traditional red grape, with pristine Syrah to bring you the kind of wine that’s only possible thanks to you!
- The picture-perfect Mediterranean climate of Sicily lets these grapes ripen in the best way possible, preserving every ounce of luscious flavor along the way. Stefano says, impeccable wines like this from Sicily “are powerful and warm just like the people here.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.
- Stefano di Blasi is the talented winemaker who made Solaia and Tignanello – two of the most iconic (and expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- And YOUR Angel funding lets him work with an old Sangiovese vineyard that produces a tiny amount of super-concentrated grapes that gives this red its power and finesse.
- Stefano says, "Chianti is an elegant easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to leave the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian would do, this is the wine!"
WE'RE NOT SURE
When it comes to classic powerhouse Primitivo, no one does it like Dom. Bursting with a pop of warm Italian sunshine, this red packs a velvety punch of bold fruit flavors like juicy cherries and sun-soaked berries with a long, silky smooth finish.
Dom’s favorite place in the world to make wine is Puglia, down in the bootheel of Italy, where he sourced this Primitivo from old vines right near the sea.
Fun fact: Primitivo and Zinfandel? Same grape – just one grows in Italy. Even funner fact: Dom’s only made this red for Angels in the UK so far, but it’s finally hitting the U.S. shelves for the first time in Naked history! If – no, when – you fall in love with this Primitivo, don’t be surprised to find yourself chasing down all the Italian wines you fund!