- Stefano's luscious Toscana is a new kind of Italian powerhouse red. With your help, Stefano started with the kind of big, bold red the Tuscan region is famous for, then gave it a silky smoothness that’s almost too easy to sip.
- You gave Stefano the chance to redefine what powerfully fruity Italian reds could be, so he brought together high-end Sangiovese from the hills of Tuscany and artfully blended it with juicy Merlot and sultry Syrah from coastal vineyards to bring you this reinvented Italian classic for a song!
- It's true, a lot of wine goes great with pizza – but this Toscana was practically made for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's the most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
- Just one sip of this hearty Italian red blend and you’ll be whisked away on a wave of juicy dark cherries, tastebud-tingling spice and a rich, satin-smooth finish.
- With your support behind him each step of the way, Dom sourced perfectly ripened Sangiovese and soft, juicy Negroamaro grapes that were all hand-harvested from old vines in Southern Puglia – the tacco (“heel”) of Italy – to bring you this intricately balanced blend.
- From pizza margherita to pappardelle, this red was meant for Italian food! Pop it open a few hours before dinner to let the flavors open up. (Better yet, add a few drops while your sauce is cookin’!).
- This dazzling Italian red is pulsing with a sultry, silky punch of juicy cherries and lush blueberries, all wrapped up in a long, lavish, oh-so-smooth finish.
- Puglia, down in the bootheel of Italy, is Dominic’s favorite place in the world to make wine, and with your funding, he was able to source this pristine Primitivo from old vines right near the sea.
- Did you know? Primitivo is the Italian name for the red grape you might know better as Zinfandel. Indulge in this decadent red to start and don’t be surprised if it becomes the perfect springboard to dive into all the Italian wines you fund!
This is authentic Chianti Classico – a small-production, handcrafted Italian tradition – and Stefano's harnessed down to its roots to bring you the perfect medium-bodied red to elevate any dinner plate.
With Angel funding, this Tuscan champion works to harvest grapes from a historic Sangiovese vineyard, specially-aging the wine in old wooden casks so all of those bright, peppery and tart cherry flavors can sit atop a rich, velvet cushion.
- Stefano says: "Chianti is an elegant easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to have the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian, this is the wine!" Now, does anyone know if we can get Spaghetti Carbonara shipped Priority?