- Franck’s sumptuous Spanish red is positively dripping with decadent, ripe red fruit flavors like juicy, rich berries and cherries, with just a hint of light spices.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard. This Carignan is the ultimate proof!
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases of wine this vintage. Don’t miss your share of this refined red from a true Spanish genius!
- Rodolfo puts a lot of effort into his winemaking, especially his Gran Reservas. These are effectively his crown jewels, and he protects, nurtures and lavishes them with love.
- In Rioja, they don’t allow any old wine to be called Gran Reserva. Some of the strictest wine rules in the world ensure its consistent quality. Only a select list of grapes can go into it. The grapes have to be high quality, and the wine aged for a minimum period to earn the Gran Reserva classification.
- Rodolfo's top drop has been aged in wood for years, you know it the moment you smell its smoky vanilla nose. But when the wine hits your tongue it's all about the powerful, black cherry and raspberry fruits and the long lingering finish.
- Franck’s juicy Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense, luscious red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Spanish Mediterranean coast, right next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich, world-class decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.