- This bright, lush Italian-style red sings with powerful fruit flavors of raspberry and cherry, the lightest, most delicate flash of spice and a hypnotically smooth finish.
- Nero d'Avola is just one grape in the blend for David’s hugely popular La Strada. But when he let this luscious red grape shine on its own, he just knew – it’s bound to be its own breakout hit!
- Nero d'Avola is one of Sicliy’s most famous grapes, but Lodi’s Mediterranean climate makes it the perfect West Coast corner for classic Italian grapes to flourish. With your help, David got special access to one of the only vineyards in California where this Italian grape grows.
- This red is a rare find anywhere and for a wine with this much personality, David says, “It will be tough to ignore.”
This is a stick-to-your-ribs Petite Sirah from a winemaker with a pristine reputation for predicting the “next big thing…” like this cool-climate mega-red from Suisun and Mendocino.
His name is Rudy von Strasser – he’s the founder of Napa’s prestigious Diamond Mountain AVA. His historic Napa winery and tasting room just got bought out, so he needs to find a new way to show the world his wines...
Enter Alex & Ryan – two Naked HQ winemakers in charge of sniffing out unique wine opportunities. With your funding, they swooped up a new incredible wine! “We passed all those beautiful vineyards and thought, we gotta do this,” says Ryan. You’ve gotta taste it!
Jacquline’s lush, ripe Pinot Noir from the heart of the Central Coast is a rush of fruit and bursts with bold flavors like cherries, plump dark berries and a silky, sleek texture.
With your help, Jacqueline was able to source this easy-drinking red from a picturesque Central Coast valley nestled in San Luis Obispo's wine country to bring you the very best of Edna Valley in one primo Pinot.
Let it breathe a bit after opening, Jacqueline says, then savor each and every sip next to a hearty feast of lamb, or mushroom risotto. For best results, have some friends over and make it a full-fledged dinner party!
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen harvested grapes from his Calaveras estate and sun-soaked Lodi to make your latest top-shelf Black Label wine – loaded with bold, jammy flavor and a touch of spice.
Your reigning winemaking champion only makes this sinfully-lush red once a blue moon, when the vintage is spectacular... And thanks to Angels, it’s yours for a steal.
Stephen’s dark and dreamy Petite is perfect for BBQ ribs dripping in sauce, or a juicy burger on the grill (the messier, the better!).
Backed by Angel funding, this award-winning Oregon producer was able to craft his a special new Willamette Pinot Noir from scratch – and it's a kick above anything he's ever made for you!
Chris lives and works in the heart of Oregon Pinot country – Willamette – so he knows all of its best-kept wine secrets, including the premier hillsides and sun-kissed ridges where the best Pinot grows. And by funding him up-front, he got his pick of the crop!
When he's not making some of the most expensive Pinots in the country, he's making them for a song – exclusively for Angels who make them happen. Cheers!
- Smooth, sumptuous and rich old-vine Pinot Noir, harvested from the breezy oceanside hills of Santa Barbara County.
- Rick let nature do its best work and made your elegant Central Coast red with minimal intervention – after harvest, he gathered up all of his grapes into oak barrels, and let every delicate fruit flavor build to a crescendo of smoky dark cherries. Mmmm.
- This is a rich, complex Pinot (it won a gold medal in vintages past!) – so silky, lush and round, it'll wrap you in warmth like a winter sweater. If you're hankering for perfect holiday wine, you've found it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
For a Washington Cab drenched in deeply delicious ripe red fruit flavors that glide over a rich, luscious texture – look no further!
Katy and Justin are your go-to experts of the Horse Heaven Hills region and knew exactly where to find the perfect fruit to make you a Cab this gloriously juicy and refined.
“It is your chance to try some of the first Cabernet produced in 2018,” Katy and Justin say. “There is a bright, bursting flavor and the youth shines!”
- Smooth, sumptuous Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California. And it's bursting with bold flavors like cherries, dark berries and creamy, elegant texture.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, where grapes hang on the vine longer to pick up dark, concentrated flavors. Jacqueline walked the vineyard to hand-pick the very best fruit for this premium Pinot.
- Your funding gives your winemaker the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year! And the quality is unreal. Open and let it breathe a bit, then enjoy it with a juicy burger (even better if you’ve got fries).
- The kind of dark and toasty red that belongs in a log cabin – full of cozy winter flavors like plums, cocoa and woodsy barrel-age.
- ...made by your Santa Barbara savant, Rick! "I was lucky to get top-quality coastal fruit from old vines – a very exclusive and limited crop," your winemaker says. That's what you get for funding the guy with 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience!
- Serve with juicy pork ribs, slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade. It might be the messiest meal ever... but worth it? 100%.