WE'RE NOT SURE
- Endless complexity, lush, velvety smoothness, fruity flavors more refined than you ever thought possible – this tempting Portuguese-inspired red from Ana has it all.
- Powered by Angel funding and a tireless drive to prove how perfectly Portugal’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, can grow in West Coast soils, Ana expertly took this epic red to irresistibility and beyond.
- How Ana got so many intensely juicy, ripe and downright elegant flavors into one bottle is still a mystery. But there’s no better way to ponder it than by opening up a bottle and diving right in.
- The ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's comforting, juicy red will make you feel like kickin' back, no matter where you are.
- With your support, this 3-time Winemaker of the Year could make a champion red – by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully to bring you the BEST flavors possible.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker has a great pairing suggestion, too: "Lately I've been grilling grass feed beef over an oak fire. I've taken to putting a whole corn cob right on the grill too. As the corn cooks its kernels release a little sugar that makes the most amazing caramel flavors. Delicious!"