- Immaculate single-vineyard Sonoma Cabernet that's oozing with ripe berries, showstopping richness and an incredibly elegant finish. Franc's last vintage of this Cab won double gold medals at the San Francisco Wine Competition – and he says this one might be even better!
- Franc's the Head of Winemaking for your Angel-funded winery, and before he watched over your exclusive wines, he worked for super high-end producers – like Napa cult Cab phenom, World's End. He's given this barrel-aged Cab all the same treatments and techniques!
- This world-class red is ready to enjoy now – but a little patience will reward you. Franc says: “Put away if you can, the flavors will expand with time in the bottle!"
Like a farmer’s market stand packed with fresh berries, Ana’s Cab brims with brambly blackberry, black cherry, blueberry and plum layered over dark chocolate and lavender that carries on into a long, lush finish.
With your help, Ana got to work with grapes from this relatively new Sonoma region, where shallow soils and sunny days make for smaller fruit with intense, elegant flavors.
Since it’s such a new region, wines from Moon Mountain are super rare and pricey. Even though there’s not very much of Ana’s Cab, thanks to Angel funding she’s still able to bring it to you at a fraction of what a Cab like this is worth.
This easy-drinking Pinot is filled with flavors you’d find at a fancy English garden party – wild berries, spiced chocolate, black tea, and fresh violets and roses.
A heavenly Pinot like this one checks all the right boxes – a boost of flavor from premium fruit, 14 months aged in French oak, and crafted by a winemaker with over 20 years of experience at renowned wineries creating wines that scored 90+ (and now, he makes wines for you!).
You give Richard the freedom to find the best vineyards in Clarksburg and treat them with the same exquisite winemaking techniques that go into $50 Russian River Pinot Noir. The result is an elegant barrel-aged Pinot Noir for a fraction of the price.
- This iconic Alexander Valley Cab is rich, silky and sprinkled with delectable flavors like dark berries and soft, smoky chocolate.
- “This wine is all about family,” Daryl says. The grapes come from the Saini Ranch, Daryl’s son-in-law’s vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. These grapes regularly make it into $40 or $50 bottles, but for Angels, Daryl makes this wine for just half of that.
- Supplies are tight for this classic Cab from Daryl, as a major portion of the grapes were affected by the 2017 Wine Country fires and Daryl decided they weren't up to snuff for this wine. Point is, you definitely don't want to sleep on this one!
- Flowing with brambly dark berry and deep briar flavors, Franc’s Sonoma Cab opens up to layers of cocoa and hints of bourbon and rye from a year’s aging in special whiskey barrels.
- Franc's the Head of Winemaking for your Angel-funded winery and has some serious connections to bring you this single-vineyard Cab from the heart of Sonoma wine country.
- This Cab was a super limited production and with that special pinch of whiskey barrel spice to give it an extra kick, it’s bound to fly off the virtual shelves in no time!
Scott's trademark ‘Chaos’ blend is here again and this year, it's bigger, bolder and juicier than ever, with more extraction and more insanely velvety textures – all thanks to sultry, inky Petite Sirah and spicy Tempranillo.
This perfect storm of brooding black fruit, spicy oak and perfectly-rounded richness is Scott's "Tuesday wine," but we're drinking this wallop of intense blackberry jamminess every day. Kapow!
The prickly warmth of a good pepperoni pizza complements this wild red wine in a completely mesmerizing way. Eat, sip, repeat.
From the rich cherry and wild blackberry flavors to the touch of rustic spice on the oh-so-smooth finish... you won’t be able to slurp up enough of this quintessential Washington Syrah.
If you think the Pacific Northwest is one big rain cloud... you're in for a surprise! The Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa (!) – making for bold, fruit-forward reds like your Syrah.
When Dave's not making wine (or fishing), he's sipping on this scrumptious red with New York strip steak. (Do as he does: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time dinner's ready!)
Scott’s radiant red is filled with level after level of flavor explosion – notes of wild berries, brambly spices and mind-blowing textures will knock your socks right off.
This is your top-shelf Cab to share at family functions, whimsical dinner parties or just a plain ol’ Monday evening! Being a bestseller, though, it won’t be around for long...
The last vintage won Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – even more reason this bottle might not last!
- This is a go-to summer red of Zinfandel and Cabernet, full of melt-in-your-mouth fruit and a subtle smoky sweetness from oak.
- Your funding lets David comb the length of California in search of the year's best quality fruit for your buck - this blend is a mix of luscious reds from northern and central CA. Next year, who knows? That's the fun!
- What's a good looking blend like this doing without a towering plate of pasta nearby?! Pair your rustic red with spaghetti and meatballs, topped with cracked pepper and parm.
- Matt's intense ‘Tino’ red blend is an all-access pass to the BIGGEST flavors in Napa. This 96%-rated blockbuster is decadent and delicious, for a fraction of the price.
- This year’s blend is a masterful mix of world-famous Rutherford Cabernet and intense Petite Verdot from the Valley floor – it’s top-shelf wine, but with your support, Matt could make it for a song.
- Special-edition wines like this happen when you give an industry legend, Napa champion and former Winemaker of the Year the chance to make something truly unique. Bravo you!