- When you drink Daryl’s iconic Dry Creek Zin you’ll be overwhelmed with dark, juicy deliciousness and understand exactly why this guy’s your 8-time winemaker of the year!
- Classic Dry Creek Zin from 4 premium vineyards that grow amazing high-quality Zinfandel that sells for $40, easy!
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
- Hello, showstopper. This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant, extravagant flavors – blackberries, velvety cherries... mmm. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- You gave Derek first access to one of Healdsburg’s most prestigious Syrah vineyards, planted by the Unti family in Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- This is an Angel-favorite Syrah from a world-class vineyard. Last year, it sold out in less than a month. History is bound to repeat – so grab a few while you can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen’s smooth, top-shelf Cab is loaded with seductive dark fruits, a touch of spice and velvety soft textures.
There’s a reason Stephen’s your most popular winemaker – he knows how to pick ‘em...literally. Harvesting premium grapes from the woodsy Sierra Foothills and sun-filled Lodi, he then aged your Cab in oak for supple textures and flavor.
Sip this Cab alongside some ribs dripping in BBQ sauce, a pasta salad and some fresh greens for full-on relaxation.
- Harvested from 30, 50 - even 100-year-old vines - grown in the heart of Calaveras County. You don't find a lot of these Zins around!
- Stephen says: "This wine has really good color and body, and a nice Calaveras perfume that the old-vines contribute. I think this is the best Calaveras Zin I've made so far Naked Wines."
- Dig a knife into some creamy aged cheese - slather a chunk on top of a warm slice of French bread, and have plenty of this flavor-packed red nearby. Bliss.
- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."
- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $50+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting celebrity fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- This is mighty-fine Cabernet, flush with juicy cherry, berry and plum flavors and a finish that's smooth as caramel.
- It's from Paso Robles' hometown hero – and she's doing her town proud! With your funding, Sharon got her pick of the best grapes from her favorite family producers – bringing you a dark, rich red full of brambly fruit flavors and great texture.
- Angel-funded Cabernets sell like hotcakes... and from a trendy region like Paso Robles? Whew! This cat's gonna scramble out the door.
Ken's ripe and rustic Napa Valley Merlot is back and more velvety than ever! It's layered with flavors like red cherries and jammy berries, with a long, smooth finish.
Ken combed the Napa Valley to find the perfect fruit for this Napa staple, cold-soaking grapes before fermentation and giving them extra time on the skins afterward for elegant, balanced flavor.
Not only is this man a Napa legend (with 40 years+ of experience in the region!), he's one of your very first winemakers. Ken's made you Merlot since the beginning - don't miss your iconic Angel treat!
Last year's vintage took a Silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You can expect those same award-winning flavors this year!
- Stephen's 95%-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."