- This is a super-daring Cab – big and bold, with explosively deep, dark flavors - and it's juicy in all the right places. That's Paso for you!
- Richard's worked with grape growers across Paso Robles for over 20 years, and had his eye on 4 vineyards from the region's most distinctive districts. He just needed Angel funding to buy the fruit!
- The 12,000+ Angels who have rated this Cab to-date... and they'll snap up every single bottle again before you know it, so act fast!
- The kind of dark and toasty red that belongs in a log cabin – full of cozy winter flavors like plums, cocoa and woodsy barrel-age.
- ...made by your Santa Barbara savant, Rick! "I was lucky to get top-quality coastal fruit from old vines – a very exclusive and limited crop," your winemaker says. That's what you get for funding the guy with 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience!
- Serve with juicy pork ribs, slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade. It might be the messiest meal ever... but worth it? 100%.
- Rich, velvety Cab that sizzles with flavor. Smooth black fruit gives this wine a ton of power and a velvety finish. Don't Paso it up!
- Angels gave Matt the chance to work from two premium vineyard sites in cooler growing regions in Paso Robles - one from the Eastside, one from the Westside. The warm days and cooler nights let the grapes ripen slowly and more evenly, giving the wine more depth and complexity.
- This is a gorgeous, lush and classic Cabernet – the perfect combination of SoCal sunshine, unique soils, and Matt's unabashed passion for the region.
- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a 90% rated wine for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
Ken's ripe and rustic Napa Valley Merlot is back and more velvety than ever! It's layered with flavors like red cherries and jammy berries, with a long, smooth finish.
Ken combed the Napa Valley to find the perfect fruit for this Napa staple, cold-soaking grapes before fermentation and giving them extra time on the skins afterward for elegant, balanced flavor.
Not only is this man a Napa legend (with 40 years+ of experience in the region!), he's one of your very first winemakers. Ken's made you Merlot since the beginning - don't miss your iconic Angel treat!
Last year's vintage took a Silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You can expect those same award-winning flavors this year!
- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."
- For decades, Napa Valley has dominated the Cabernet market as one of the world's greatest big, bold and juicy growing regions.
- Matt's an extremely well-connected winemaker in the Napa Valley – he's spent time overseeing winemaking at Beringer, Stags' Leap and others. So he pulled a few strings and got access to some of the most insanely sought-out fruit there is. But there's a catch...
- He harvested fruit from vineyards so famous, we'd normally have to pay $5,000 just to put their names on the label. Matt decided NOT to pay $5,000 for bragging rights so you get the same $8,000/ton fruit (and 96%-rated wine) for a ridiculously good price.
- Last year's vintage won a prestigious Double Gold in this year's San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – you can expect the same level of caliber in your Reserve Cab this time around!
Stephen’s rich and juicy Cab is smoother than a slurp of rich melted chocolate. Dark fruits and toasty spices will make your taste buds go ahhhh...
Lodi had a cooler harvest this vintage, which gave these grapes an extra boost of robust flavor and color while they ripened slowly on the vine. And because of your support, you’re getting this luscious Cab for less than $10!
Stephen likes to drink this red with a juicy burger. "Just add grilled mushrooms, sweet onions, and all the fixin’s," he says.
- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
This robust, power-packed Petite Sirah is dripping with juicy dark fruits, blackberries and warm, toasty spices – thanks to a 9-month snooze in new French oak barrels.
Sharon harvested grapes from Creston Valley, a cool-climate region in Paso Robles where the fruit hangs on the vine a little longer than usual – developing rich, concentrated flavor.
You don’t want to miss getting your hands on this smooth, luscious, small-production red! Open this Petite Sirah a few hours before grilling up a juicy tri-tip to taste the layers of flavors multiply!