WE'RE NOT SURE
He’s your 3-time Winemaker of the Year – and big, brooding, oh-so-juicy Cabernets like this are exactly why! With lush, velvety smoothness and a bounty of deeply delicious dark fruit, this is the wine you’ll be raving about for weeks to come!
Stephen’s Black Label California Cabernet is one of your most popular wines of all time – over 30,000 Angels have called this wine their favorite. With that kind of love, it’s not going away any time soon.
Stephen may have the magic touch that can turn pristine California Cabernet into certified red gold, but none of it would be possible without one incredibly crucial ingredient – YOU!
- This powerful, refined Zinfandel from your most popular winemaker of all time is drenched in deep, delicately layered dark fruit flavors with just a pinch of oaky spice on a luxuriously long finish.
- You helped Stephen make the most of his deep connections in the foothills to source this luscious red straight from Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County.
- You’ll want to make room on your wine shelf for this one. It’s Stephen’s first-ever wine from Dickson Road, which Stephen calls “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this mighty Zin and you’ll understand why...
- Rich, smooth and packed with ripe, punchy flavors of black cherry and plum, plus a dash of oaky spice and a dizzyingly long finish – Sharon captured all the things she loves about Paso Robles Cabernet and put them in a bottle, just for you!
- Calling on her best connections, Sharon sourced this Cab at ideal ripeness from a handful of high-end vineyards across the region, then aged the wine for 9 months in new French Oak barrels to give it that perfect little bit of extra oomph!
- The last vintage of Sharon’s Cab was her very first from Paso wine country, and it was so good it went into special magnum bottles that Angels raved over. Don’t miss the return of this classic Cab – more than a few Angels are already lined up for it!
This is big, bold and famous Napa Cab – loaded with ripe flavors like blackberries, plums... even rich roasted flavors like mocha. It's the work of a guy who speaks fluent 90+ rated Cabernet!
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Valley, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone – with an average 94% rating, it’ll disappear quick. It ALWAYS does!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s Black Label Calaveras Zin is dark, brooding and positively dripping in rich, ripe berry flavors and layered with a subtle, savory pinch of spice. For the very best of the California foothills, look no further!
- With your funding behind him, Stephen carefully combed through every corner of Calaveras for the fruit in this red, blending pristine Zin from gnarly head-trained vines on sunny slopes with perfectly ripened grapes that grew among towering forests.
- Working with the most deeply delicious fruit he could get his hands on, Stephen somehow managed to improve on the impeccable vintages before this one to bring you an unmatched and unforgettably lavish Black Label Zin.
- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a wine over 90% of Angels say they would buy again, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
Full, rich and unbelievably smooth – Matt’s Paso Cabernet is the kind of elegant, mind-blowing wine that Angel funding is all about! Bursting with bright red and black fruits and coupled with a touch of oaky spice, this Paso Cab is a perfect 10 if there ever was one!
Thanks to your funding, Matt could source this luxurious Cab from a single vineyard in the heart of Paso Robles, where warm days and cooler nights let the fruit ripen perfectly to bring you flavors with intense depth and complexity.
Matt’s robust red just took home a big shiny medal at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, but it’s no surprise – with you on his side, there’s nothing he can’t do!
Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
WE'RE NOT SURE
Deep, dark and savory Petite Sirah drenched in plump berry flavors of juicy plum and blueberry, with a backbone of spice and a mighty, mouth-filling smoothness.
Your support gave Sharon an all-access pass to Shell Creek Vineyard, nestled in the rolling, oak laden hills of Paso Robles where hot days and cool nights help grow intensely concentrated, picture perfect Petite Sirah.
Sharon barrel-aged this bold beauty for a year in French Oak to bring you a small production Petite Sirah that’s bound to sell out as soon as it hits the (virtual) shelves. Make sure you don’t miss your share!
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!