- Your funding gave Matt the chance to shine the spotlight on a va-va-va-voom varietal and make a limited-edition production of a wine he loves. 18 months of barrel age, kid gloves in the cellar... this special red got first-class treatment from a Napa legend.
- It's incredibly rare to find Petit Verdot on its own... but Matt wanted to introduce you to this vibrant grape. Thanks to Angels, he could purchase fruit from a famous Rutherford AVA producer to do it.
- The last vintage of this red won Silver at this year's San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Get ready to sip in some scrumptious, award-winning bliss!
- This vintage is full of blackberries, plums, and wrapped in layers of toasty mocha and spicy chai – the work of a guy who speaks fluent Napa Cab.
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Napa, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of this Cab (did you know it’s the top-selling Napa Cab on the site?!) before it’s gone – with an average 95% rating, it’ll disappear quick.
Scott’s radiant red is filled with level after level of flavor explosion – notes of wild berries, brambly spices and mind-blowing textures will knock your socks right off.
Scott managed farming and selection from 8 different Cabernet blocks for your lusciously-layered red – harvesting from the hills of the Mayacama mountains, right outside Napa.
This is your top-shelf Cab to share at family functions, whimsical dinner parties or just a plain ol’ Monday evening! Being a bestseller, though, it won’t be around for long...
The last vintage won Silver at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – even more reason this bottle might not last!
If you’re craving the boldest style of Napa wine – the type of power-packed, pungent red that makes world-famous Cabernet taste like an appetizer, you’ve hit the jackpot with Camille’s Cab Franc.
- Harvested from extremely tiny grapes (smaller the berry, bigger the flavor!) from vineyards perched high in Napa’s eastern hills, this wine was treated to all sorts of high-end winemaking techniques – like hot fermentation – to bring out soft and supple flavors and added richness.
...and to think, without Angels, her dream project would’ve never existed. Camille lost 100% of her grapes to devastating wildfires in 2017 – but you gave her special funding to start again. This saucy Cabernet Franc is your well-earned reward!
If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.
Rich, luscious, and overflowing with ripe, dark fruits...this red is devlishly delectable.
Your winemaker is one of the founding fathers of Napa Cabernet (!) – and your funding allows him to craft luxurious wines that’d cost upwards of $60 anywhere else... but Angels can score this top-shelf wine for less than $28.
This wine only gets better with age – if you can wait, that is.... take it out to a nice steak dinner (decant it if you can!) and it’ll be incredible.
Sip in award-winning bliss... last year’s vintage picked up a Silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition!
- With your support, Adam had the opportunity of a lifetime – to make you decadent, inky blend from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent.
- Harvested from the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley) Adam sought out the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines. They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz (just 400 cases exist!) was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
She's spent years at boutique cult wineries, crafting $150+ Cabs – and now, Camille's used her connections to buy gorgeous Napa Cab from a luxury producer – and make it for YOU instead.
Hand-harvested from premiere hillside vineyards in the heart of Napa, Camille smoothed out this top-shelf red in French Oak barrels for a whopping 20 months. That's what gives this special vintage its luscious complexity, juicy swirls of dark fruit and silky-smooth texture.
...and to think, without Angels, her dream project would’ve never existed. Camille lost 100% of her grapes to devastating wildfires in 2017 – but your special funding gave her the chance to start again. This limited-edition Napa Cabernet is your well-earned reward!
Camille moved to Napa from France to make delicious, extravagant ($150+!) Cabernets – but lately, she's felt the pull to return to her winemaking roots…
This Napa blend is inspired by her years in Bordeaux – but loaded with the rich kick of power only Napa grapes can provide! And the Merlot, Petit Verdot and famous Cabernet inside were aged in fancy French oak, so every drop hums with finesse.
...and to think, without Angels, her dream project would’ve never existed. Camille lost 100% of her grapes to devastating wildfires in 2017 – but you gave her special funding to start again. Her très bon blend is your well-earned reward!