- Dark fruit flavors of juicy, ripe blackberry and raspberry dance on a sultry, velvety smoothness, backed by touches of toasty oak, for an old vine Zin that has ‘decadent’ written all over it.
- For quintessential Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel, look no further! Sourced from a handful of old-vine blocks on the Saini Ranch, this Zin showcases the highest quality of this famed corner of Sonoma wine country.
- “We’re so proud to share this wine with you,” the Sainis say. “It offers you a small taste to this special spot we love in Dry Creek Valley. Enjoy!”
This single-vineyard Alexander Valley Cabernet is classically powerful and utterly irresistible - harvested from the Warnecke family's beautiful heirloom estate.
From 45-year-old dry-farmed vines (some of the ranch's original plantings!) this decadent Cabernet was aged for 29 months in French and Hungarian oak barrels to really show off its natural beauty and richness.
For best pairing results, Alice recommends sitting this regal red next to perfectly braised top sirloin or juicy BBQ ribs slathered with sweet sauce.
- Scott’s ravishing red is one layer of delectably fruity finesse after another, with flashes of ripe dark berries, soul-warming oaky spices and a scintillating smoothness that can’t be beat.
- With your support, it’s no wonder this world-class Cab has taken home 90+ ratings every vintage and loaded Scott’s trophy case with gold medals. You gave Scott the winemaking freedom to perfect every rich nuance of flavor in this decadent, dreamy Cabernet.
- This is ultra-fine Cab is the ideal centerpiece for a full-on feast with family and friends. Grab a bottle before Scott’s eager Angel following scoops it all up. It’ll be gone sooner than you think!
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Adam sought out and harvested the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines in the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley). They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
- Matt’s plush Pinot is decked out with luscious layers of elegant fruity flavors and refined smoothness, perfected by Matt’s world-famous winemaking finesse.
- Sourced mainly from the Lula Vineyard in the heart of Anderson Valley and aged in French oak barrels for 10 months, this Pinot hits the spot every time.
- This classic, easy-sipping red is ideal for every occasion, whether you’re relaxing on a sunny afternoon or sharing a meal with a few of your favorite people, you can’t go wrong with a glass of this delectable Pinot nearby.
This bright, delicate Pinot elegantly unfolds with refined red berry fruit flavors and a touch of oaky spice that gives way to a soft, vibrant and unforgettably smooth finish.
Sourced from the small five-acre Costa vineyard just outside of Mendocino, this picturesque site is prized for its cool-climate Pinot, resulting in easy-drinking wines rich with bright, fruity complexity.
Thanks to Pinot’s versatility, Matt says this mouthwatering red pairs wonderfully with a whole range of lunch or dinner ideas, whether you’re having it with hearty roast chicken, melt-in-your-mouth braised lamb or enjoying a glass all on its own, this Pinot is the perfect companion.
A bounty of bright red berry flavors burst from this lush, refined Pinot Noir, crafted to perfection by the one and only Matt Parish.
Matt sourced hand-harvested sought-after fruit from the Peterson Vineyard, situated along the Mendocino coastline, where constant cooling from the Pacific helps the site’s Pinot ripen slow and evenly for the most complex flavors possible.
You know Matt as the King of Napa Cab, but when he’s not making you Angel-funded classics, he also dabbles in dreamy single-vineyard Pinot. Now, for helping out Lula Cellars, Matt’s letting you in on the otherworldly reds he makes just north of wine country!
This small Napa winery is world-famous for its refined single-vineyard reds, and this mighty, mouth-filling Zinfandel is no exception. It's loaded with deep, brooding, powerfully fruity flavors that'll dance across your taste buds.
Made with high-quality Zinfandel from the York Creek vineyard nestled in the mountains on the western edge of Napa, “the 2016 York Creek Zin is in a class of its own,” 100-point winemaker Russell Bevan says.
This sumptuous Zin goes swimmingly with pulled pork BBQ on a summer’s day. Pack a basket with a bottle and head out for an afternoon picnic to remember.
This is pristine Pinot from Ryan & Megan Glaab, steeped in complexity, richness and finesse.
Harvested from the famed Las Brisas Vineyard on the Sonoma side of Carneros, this Pinot is all about elegance and delicacy. It has that combination of soft strawberry flavor and rich, peppery power.
Angels are helping Megan and Ryan rest easy in the toughest of times – so you’re getting special access to this dazzling Pinot from two endlessly grateful winemakers.
This stellar single-vineyard red proves the power of Coombsville Cabernet with downright decadent flavors of deep, dark fruit and a smooth, otherworldly elegance.
With Ted’s connections to small farmers in Coombsville, he’s able to source some of the most top-notch fruit in the valley for this small-production red, that he then ages for 20 months in French and American oak barrels.
If you ever find yourself in downtown Napa, just a stone’s throw from the Coombsville region, Ted says you absolutely have to try this decadent Cab with a juicy burger from the wine bar and restaurant Compline. “It's the best in town!” he says.