If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rudy’s single-vineyard Diamond Mountain Cab is the definition of deliciousness, with elegant, intense berry flavors like dark, ripe raspberry and cherry mingling perfectly with light vanilla and an oh-so-smooth texture from several years of barrel aging.
- At just 3 acres, Vineyard 2131 is one of the smallest vineyards in one of Napa’s smallest subregions, where the grapes are packed with hugely concentrated flavors that burst out in the finished wine. There are Napa Cabs – and then there are Diamond Mountain District Cabs!
- Rudy’s been making world-class Cab on Diamond Mountain for more than 30 years, and his 2014 vintage is one for the books! Get yours while it lasts!
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Harvested from the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley) Adam sought out the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines. They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz (just 400 cases exist!) was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
Big, bold and famous Napa Cab - loaded with ripe flavors like blackberries, plums... even rich roasted flavors like mocha. This is the work of a guy who speaks fluent 90+ rated Cabernet!
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Valley, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of this Cab (did you know it’s the top-selling Napa Cab on the site?!) before it’s gone – with an average 94% rating, it’ll disappear quick. It ALWAYS does!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- For decades, Napa Valley has dominated the Cabernet market as one of the world's greatest big, bold and juicy growing regions.
- Matt's an extremely well-connected winemaker in the Napa Valley – he's spent time overseeing winemaking at Beringer, Stags' Leap and others. So he pulled a few strings and got access to some of the most insanely sought-out fruit there is.
- Past vintages of this red have won multiple medals, including a prestigious Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – you can expect the same level of caliber in your Reserve Cab this time around!
- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a wine over 90% of Angels say they would buy again, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- This refined red is deep, dark and delicious from start to finish with a juicy texture and lush, ripe dark fruit flavors, plus just a hint of savory pepper on a full finish that lasts and lasts and lasts. Thirsty yet?
- Chris sourced this premium Pinot from a pair of top vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton corner of the Willamette Valley, where conditions are perfect for growing intense, otherworldly Pinot Noir.
- Angels voted Chris their first-ever Rookie of the Year last year, and wines like this are exactly why! He takes Angel support and turns it into world-class wine treasures like this pristine Pinot.
Lushly layered lighter fruit flavors mingle seamlessly with just a touch of spice and a delicate, juicy texture to bring you one of the hands-down most delicious, soul-warming Pinot Noirs Angels have ever funded.
Derek took this Pinot from vine to wine, overseeing every step in the vineyard all the way up to harvest, then every step in the winery from blending to barreling, until it was perfect enough to finally put in bottles and bring to you.
“I've made single vineyard Pinot Noirs that have sold for $99 a pop...and they sold out fast,” Derek says. “This wine is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Wiley is a world-class vineyard and the proof is in the bottle.”
- Harvested from her Andean Piedmont estate, Irene's Petit Verdot is prime time – luxurious, inky, full of dark, juicy cherries, richness and depth. This grape is typically used to beef up other wines, but thanks to Angel funding...
- ...Irene can introduce this intense red to the world! "Very few Petit Verdots are bottled as single-variety reds," she says. "This was an opportunity of a lifetime. Now it's yours to taste!"
- An underground red like this is a conversation starter. You'll want a few bottles on hand! But hurry – under 600 cases made.
- Pulsing with plum and cherry flavors held together by a classic Cab structure, Matt’s tri-county red sips easy with a smooth, silky finish. It’s a limited production, so you’ll want to savor every glass.
- Harvested from three different regions across the Golden State – Napa, Sonoma and El Dorado – this red is a craveable combo of Cali Cab that only Angels’ funding could make possible.
- Let it breathe for about half an hour after pouring and serve up some pasta with meat ragu in the meantime. Matt says this red’s ready to drink upon arrival if you want its fruitier flavors up front – or put it away for a while to bring out some more subtle tastes.