- Patrice Grasset is a 3rd generation winemaker and a lifelong resident of the Loire, where they make the most famous French whites in the world. But what's to stop him from going to Bordeaux - to make the most famous reds...?
- Nothing, because he has YOUR backing! With your help, your French expert traveled to the most expensive red wine region in the world – and harvested a mix of rich Cabernet and Merlot for this impeccable blend.
- Now you're getting bona fide Bordeaux for $12.99! Will you be one of the lucky Angels to nab a rare bottle?
- Decadent, rich and seriously sumptuous, this red brings together three of Napa’s most sought-after varieties for layer after layer of bold, dark fruit flavors and an irresistible smoothness from barrel aging in French oak.
- Camille’s a master of crafting $100+ bottles of Napa reds and with your funding, she impeccably blended Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot from her favorite vineyards throughout the valley to bring you this classic red made with her trademark finesse.
- This is the kind of special occasion Napa red you want to make a whole event out of. Camille suggests pairing it with a feast of savory grilled meat or butter-poached fish and grilled vegetables, and sharing it with a few of your favorite people.