- Get ready for another dry, bold and delicious Cabernet Franc. Jacqueline's mastered this rich and inky red – it's fruity and intense, like a spoonful of jalapeno jam.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!
Your funding saved this world-class Cabernet Franc when Dave came to the rescue of a neighbor grower to make you a peerless Walla Walla wine.
After a big brand winery backed out of their contract with the grower last minute, this impeccable Cab Franc had no buyer – but then, Angels swooped in, scooped up the grapes, and saved the day. Your reward? A lush red full of savory crushed berry flavors that last through a long, toasty finish.
This wine was such a special, one-time opportunity, so Dave says there’s no telling if it may ever be made again. Reserve your 6-pack now and make sure you don’t miss out!
Your Washington winemaker crafted you an epic red – from the dark, brambly berries to the ripe red fruits to the so-so-silky-smooth finish.
The blisteringly-hot days and cool nights of Columbia Valley’s Wahluke Slope help give these grapes plenty of ripe, vivacious flavor – and an astounding Cab Franc.
Because you fund Dave, this big, power-packed red is all yours… pour yourself a big glass with a thick, juicy steak or herb-roasted lamb chops and let the flavors take over.
- Decadent, bold and delicious – this rich and rowdy red is full-up on flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave!
- Jacqueline loves this grape, and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This red is loud and complex, with incredibly juicy fruit flavors and a rich plummy finish.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation, “with plenty of basil and parmesan... and a drizzle of olive oil on top!”