- Franck’s sumptuous Spanish red is positively dripping with decadent, ripe red fruit flavors like juicy, rich berries and cherries, with just a hint of light spices.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard. This Carignan is the ultimate proof!
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases of wine this vintage. Don’t miss your share of this refined red from a true Spanish genius!
WE'RE NOT SURE
With deep, lush flavors of dark fruit and a light touch of spice from a year of oak barrel aging, Constanza’s Carignan strikes the perfect balance between bold, ripe tastes and a refreshing brightness.
Constanza sourced this red from a more than 60-year-old vineyard, planted in an area of the country where growers use traditional dry-farming techniques. The older vines yield less fruit than younger, more productive vineyards, but that means the flavors in each grape come out far more complex and concentrated.
By using older vines with less fruit, Constanza only had enough grapes to make a small batch of this sublimely smooth red – make sure you scoop some up before it’s all gone for good!
Franck’s brought you a decadent, old-vine red full of flavors like summer-ripe berries, rich cherries and exotic spices.
With Angel funding, Franck was able to harvest grapes from Spain's most underrated region... making it yours for an absolute steal!
If you love a rich Mourvèdre, sumptuous Syrah or a classic Châteauneuf-du-Pape, you will be a huge fan of this perfectly polished Spanish red.
- Ben can really do no wrong. His latest Languedoc blending masterclass is vegan, organic AND bio-dynamic... making this ruby red gem just as heavenly as the Angels that made it possible.
- While the beautifully concentrated, vibrant red fruit flavor of Carignan dances on your tastebuds, your mouth will be wrapped in a plush, velveteen texture. Add smoky, sultry Syrah to the mix and you've got a finish to savor with every sip.
- Ben works super hard to find the fruit for this wine. And based on the previous vintages, it won't last! Try it while you can with some herby, French-style sausages and mustard and don't be surprised if you come back for another bottle.