- This distinguished Aussie Durif - aka Petite Sirah, will wrap you up in a rich, velvety blanket of dark, complex fruit.
- With Angels’ help, Jen got her pick of premium Rutherglen grapes from two super-low-yield vineyards – so every grape that went into this spectacular red is fully saturated with killer flavor.
- The BIG bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.
Stephen's Petite has heavenly flavors of bold, dark fruits with hints of creaminess – like a steaming-hot berry pie just out of the oven... ahhhh. Can't get any better.
The warm, dry vineyards of Lodi soak up so much sun that grapes are able to develop full, robust flavor – which, thanks to your support, Stephen was able to craft into this juicy red.
Your champion winemaker loves sippin’ on this red alongside savory foods like BBQ ribs or eggplant parmesan. (He picks the eggplant right from his garden! Impressive..most impressive.)
- This is a decadent, powerhouse red – layered with lustrous flavors like wild blackberries, rich red fruits and an intense full-bodied finish that deserves all the applause.
- Harvested from three distinct vineyards in Paso, Yian wanted to show off the fruit – so she partially aged your wine in stainless steel tanks before letting it mellow in French Oak barrels. "That's what makes it so generous, juicy, even chewy!" Yian says.
- We knew this wine was a champion before it clinched a DOUBLE GOLD medal at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition this year. But now that word's out, Yian's extravagant red will sell out in a flash – get yours first!
- True to fashion, your no-holds-barred winemakers made one fine Petite Sirah – this intense red is ripped, full of GIANT flavor, texture, and incredible complexity.
- You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – the same vineyards he uses for ROX All Blacks. It's some of the best old vine fruit in the Valley!
- Scott made sure this Sonoma showstopper got every top-shelf touch imaginable – French oak barrel aging, too. If you want a taste, act fast – there are only 500 precious cases.
You asked for more inky Petite Sirah – you got it! This dreamy red is filled with layers of juicy cherries and blackberries – with a texture as smooth and sophisticated as dark chocolate.
Richard harvested grapes from Clarksburg, where the fruit soaks up heaps of sunshine and hangs on the vine a bit longer thanks to cool bay breezes – locking in vivacious flavors for your Petite.
A ripe, well-balanced red like this fits the bill for any occasion – but it’s flat-out delicious with a sky-high pulled pork sandwich slathered with BBQ sauce.
- This is a stick-to-your-ribs Petite Sirah from a winemaker with a pristine reputation for predicting the “next big thing…” like this cool-climate mega-red from Suisun and Mendocino.
His name is Rudy von Strasser – he’s the founder of Napa’s prestigious Diamond Mountain AVA. His historic Napa winery and tasting room just got bought out, so he needs to find a new way to show the world his wines...
Enter Alex & Ryan – two Naked HQ winemakers in charge of sniffing out unique wine opportunities. With your funding, they swooped up a new incredible wine! “We passed all those beautiful vineyards and thought, we gotta do this,” says Ryan. You’ve gotta taste it!
- Dark and inky with heaps of blueberries, blackberries, and more black fruit on the nose. This is a quintessential Petite Sirah with a touch of sweet spices from French oak aging.
- Clarksburg has the kind of rich, black clay soil that grows intensely concentrated grapes – and an expert winemaker in Karen, who knows how to take Petite Sirah's raw power and give it balance and strength.
- This Petite Sirah got all the attention it deserved – and now it's perfectly in its prime! Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I watched over this wine from grape to bottle... tasting it every step of the way!"
- Last year's vintage won Double Gold at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition (yep... double gold!).
This scrumptious Reserve Petite Sirah is packed with rich, plummy flavors that'll make you swoon - blanketed by warm, toasty spices for an oh-so-cozy finish.
Karen harvested grapes from Lodi, where hot summers and cool fog give fruit deep, concentrated flavor ideal for luscious reds like this. And Karen gave your Reserve a nice rest on oak for a final melt-in-your-mouth touch!
This wine just screams for a big fat burger or a juicy rack of ribs. Make sure to give the wine a nice, long breather beforehand to really let the flavors open up – you won't regret it...