- Looking for that special bottle of world-class, cool-climate Pinot Noir from a legendary Oregon winemaker? Scott has just the thing! This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite, dripping with decadent layers of raspberry and cherry and a classic, silky smoothness.
- Scott selected dry-farmed hillside vineyards for your Pinot – less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with a luxurious touch of toasty barrel-aged spice – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – so you get one of the most-loved Oregon Pinots Angels have ever funded, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- This sultry, opulent Pinot pulses with lush, mouth-filling flavors of blackberry and blueberry that course with a smooth intensity through an oh-so-long, lavish finish.
- With your support on his side, Chris sourced this prized Pinot from a pair of coveted vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton region of Willamette Valley. This tiny corner of Oregon wine country grows some of the most revered Pinot in the entire Pacific Northwest – and your funding gives Chris first pick of its fabled fruit.
- Bottles of Pinot Noir from this treasured sub-region usually go for north of $60, but for backing Chris to bring Angels a luxurious taste of Oregon Pinot at its best, you get it for less than a third of that price!
- Silky-smooth and layered with lavish flavors of ripe plum and juicy raspberry, Ondine’s coveted Pinot Noir from the heart of the Russian River Valley is as opulent and refined as they come!
- Ondine lovingly refers to the Russian River Valley as “Pinot paradise”. Ever-changing levels of sun and fog help the fruit here ripen like nowhere else on earth – and Ondine is just the winemaker to capture the magic of this region in wines like this critically-acclaimed Pinot.
- The last vintage of Ondine’s prized Pinot won a glorious Double Gold medal and took home an incredible 93% rating from thousands of Angels. Now the latest vintage is here and ready to be enjoyed by Pinot lovers far and wide – a special $23 Angel savings is the cherry on top!
- A vibrant core of luscious dark berry flavors blends seamlessly with a touch of subtle spice in this silky-smooth, complex and perfectly polished Pinot Noir from unmatched Willamette winemaker Chris Baker.
- Your funding gave Chris access to impeccable fruit from the Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills regions – home to some of the finest pockets of Pinot Noir vineyards in Oregon, not to mention the world. To top it off, Chris barrel-aged the wine for nearly a year to give it an unforgettable finishing touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2019 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
- When it comes to Oregon Pinot Noir – no one does it quite like Scott. This northwest Naked classic drips with decadent flavors of juicy black cherries, dark berries and even a touch of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French oak.
- Thanks to Angels, first Scott gets access to top-tier vineyards in Umpqua Valley (Oregon's oldest wine region), then he blends some of the state's most stellar Pinot Noir with pristine fruit sourced from the nearby Willamette Valley – all to bring you the very best of Oregon in a single wine.
- Over 19,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 5 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!
- Easy-drinking, elegant Pinot – with Burgundian style and powerful flavor. And it's an absolutely crazy bargain for Angels!
- This is ONLY possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine. And for less than $10 a bottle, you can afford to drink fine Pinot any day of the week!
- Chris’s Pinot from the elite Dundee Hills of Oregon Pinot country is a fruity burst of rich, sultry elegance, with a bounty of dark berry flavors backed by a dash of leather and spice. A luxuriously long-lasting finish is the cherry on top.
- Your support gave Chris a special pass to source fruit from a trio of top-notch vineyards in Oregon. Chris is sworn to secrecy about the exact vineyards, but what he can say is the Pinot that grows in each often winds up in Oregon’s most sought-after $100+ Pinots...
- ...but with you on his side, Chris is able to bring you this world-class Pinot for an absolute song! The only catch is that with grapes this hard to come by, Chris could only make so much of this Dundee Hills treasure. Trust that this is one plush Pinot you don’t want to sleep on.
- Jacquline’s plush, lively Pinot Noir is a refined rush of fruit, bursting with bold flavors of cherry, plump dark berries and a sleek, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- Thanks to your funding, Jacqueline was able to source this easy-sipping primo Pinot from the heart of Edna Valley, a picturesque corner of the Central Coast nestled in San Luis Obispo's wine country.
- Let it breathe a bit after first opening your bottle, Jacqueline says, then savor each and every sip next to a hearty feast of juicy roast chicken and fresh vegetables. For best results, have some friends over and make it a full-fledged dinner party!
- This ripe, velvety Pinot is chock full of vibrant, lush red berry flavors wrapped up in a classic, silky smoothness compliments of D.H.’s deft touch when it comes to tracking down the very best wines of the year just for you.
- Thanks to your support, this year D.H. scouted out a truly luxurious stunner with this elegant, top-notch Pinot from the hills of Monterey. D.H. is sworn to secrecy about his sourcing, but suffice to say these are grapes that often make their way into top-dollar Central Coast Pinots.
- Now’s your chance to indulge in a top-secret exquisite Pinot that's exclusively yours for an even more hush-hush price – just $12.99!
This bright, delicate Pinot elegantly unfolds with refined red berry fruit flavors and a touch of oaky spice that gives way to a soft, vibrant and unforgettably smooth finish.
Sourced from the small five-acre Costa vineyard just outside of Mendocino, this picturesque site is prized for its cool-climate Pinot, resulting in easy-drinking wines rich with bright, fruity complexity.
Thanks to Pinot’s versatility, Matt says this mouthwatering red pairs wonderfully with a whole range of lunch or dinner ideas, whether you’re having it with hearty roast chicken, melt-in-your-mouth braised lamb or enjoying a glass all on its own, this Pinot is the perfect companion.