- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
- Dark and dreamy Pinot Noir doused in fresh fruit flavors like the first bite of a full, ripe cherry. This red is sleek and smooth with an oaky backbone that lets the fruit shine through on a long, luxurious finish.
- Rod aged this Pinot in small French oak barrels straight from a special connection in Burgundy, to help show off the fullest, most refined character of these glorious grapes.
- With your help, Rod sourced this red from Martinborough, the birthplace of New Zealand Pinot Noir and home to some of the north island’s very best Pinot vineyards.