- Round, rich and supple, this primo single-vineyard Pinot is from your 8-time winemaker of the year – and it comes with all the bells and whistles!
- ...what's that mean? For starters, it's harvested from a top vineyard in Russian River Valley – aka, one of the best Pinot AVAs in the US. And Daryl expertly finessed all of its ripe, rich, expensive flavors – even aging it in expensive oak barrels for a finishing touch.
- This Pinot is a big deal - and you get it for a tiny price because you fund Daryl directly. But not for long – don't hesitate on picking up a bottle or two while it's still on the site, because this red vanishes faster every year...
Elegant and rich but still bouncing with bright fruit, there's just something about Russian River Valley Pinot. "It has both subtlety and strength!" Ondine says.
Russian River is a tiny Sonoma AVA of Pinot paradise. With ever-changing levels of sun and fog ("some days it's wisps of fog... other days, blankets!" Ondine says) its grapes ripen supremely and delicately over time – a signature of the region that makes this Pinot truly delicious (and truly unique).
A typical bottle from these vineyards – made by a specialist like Ondine – sells for $30+ easy. Your $19 Angel savings is a thank you – and a testament to the wines only possible with customer support.
- Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
- Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor - then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
- Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.