- Overflowing with opulent, rich smoothness, dollops of dark fruits and a touch of toasty oak, this is primo Pinot from Sonoma’s coveted Russian River Valley, brought to you by the 8-time Winemaker of the Year who knows it best.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Daryl set out for a trio of high-end vineyards nestled in the land of Sonoma’s most premium Pinot, procuring you the finest fruit he could find and aging it in French oak for a stunning, satiny-smooth richness.
- Daryl used to make $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines from the heart of Sonoma Pinot country - all thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- Silky-smooth and layered with lavish flavors of ripe plum and juicy raspberry, Ondine’s coveted Pinot Noir from the heart of the Russian River Valley is as opulent and refined as they come!
- Ondine lovingly refers to the Russian River Valley as “Pinot paradise”. Ever-changing levels of sun and fog help the fruit here ripen like nowhere else on earth – and Ondine is just the winemaker to capture the magic of this region in wines like this critically-acclaimed Pinot.
- The last vintage of Ondine’s prized Pinot won a glorious Double Gold medal and took home an incredible 93% rating from thousands of Angels. Now the latest vintage is here and ready to be enjoyed by Pinot lovers far and wide – a special $23 Angel savings is the cherry on top!
- This sleek, satin-smooth Pinot comes with “all the bells and whistles," Daryl says. It’s round, rich and supple, and positively dripping with delectable dark fruit flavors and an unmatched elegance that’s as dreamy as it is delectable.
- Your 8-time Winemaker of the Year pulled out all the stops to make this the year’s most dazzling Pinot – starting with the best fruit from a top vineyard in Sonoma’s most prized Pinot region, Daryl even gave this red a bit of aging in French oak for an extra sheen of luxurious satin-smoothness.
- Grapes this exclusive are incredibly hard to come by, even for a winemaker as famous as Daryl. At the end of the day, he ended up with less than 1,000 cases to share with Angels. Now’s the time to take home a bottle (or several) – there’s no telling how long it will last!
- This rich, intense Pinot is drenched in deep, captivating cherry and red berry flavors, with a dash of barrel-aged spice and silky, heavenly smoothness. It’s quintessential Russian River Pinot Noir, lovingly made with pristine fruit from one of the region’s most acclaimed vineyards.
- Opening a brand new tasting room last year was a big deal for winemaker Matt Michael. But with COVID-19, Matt was forced to shutter his space in downtown Windsor in the heart of Sonoma wine country, and the future of Baldassari was left uncertain.
- When Angels came along, there was finally light at the end of the tunnel for Matt. Thanks to your support, he's got the stability again to continue making wines like his cherished Pinot, and a route to bring them to a world of wine lovers once more.