- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in French oak barrels then blended to make a sumptuous Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
- Smooth, sumptuous Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California. And it's bursting with bold flavors like cherries, dark berries and creamy, elegant texture.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, where grapes hang on the vine longer to pick up dark, concentrated flavors. Jacqueline walked the vineyard to hand-pick the very best fruit for this premium Pinot.
- Your funding gives your winemaker the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year! And the quality is unreal. Open and let it breathe a bit, then enjoy it with a juicy burger (even better if you’ve got fries).
- Last year's vintage scooped up a Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! (That’s the highest medal they award!) Get your hands on this prizewinning wine before it’s gone.
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
Coni gave this Pinot a New World-spin that you have to taste to believe. Rich and earthy with the perfect dose of strawberry fruit, it finishes soft and creamy, with a tummy-warming spice that makes it dangerously drinkable.
With support from our Angels, Coni was able to use first-rate grapes grown in the rolling hills of Chile’s Itata Valley – a cool climate giving this Pinot a seriously unique, vibrant and unmatched flavor.
This is the juicy red you’ve been craving – perfect on its own, and excellent with flavorful dishes, like roasted duck or empanadas.
- If you like the super-clean fruit of a New World Pinot and the rustic charm of an Old World one, then this Stepp red has your name on it.
- German Pinot is enchanting in the hands of the right winemaker. Full of vibrant red berries with a silky texture and a really refreshing, vibrant finish, it tastes like these grapes were plucked right out of a fairytale.
- Thanks to your funding, Gerd is finally breaking out on his own and making a name for himself. So make sure you grab a bottle and tell him what a wise choice he made!
A special selection from Chris – traditional austere Pinot, made extra silky from a combo of barrel and bottle aging.
After winning your 1st ever Rookie of the Year award, Chris worked quickly to make you an easy-drinking Pinot to celebrate – calling up his friends in Willamette to put together a blend of Pinot from three local vineyards. Perfection.
This is just the start for Chris – he's in the cellar as we speak, putting the finishing touches on seriously special new Pinots from his favorite Willamette AVAs. Enjoy this wine now... while you eagerly await what's next!