- This lush Portuguese red blend from star winemaker Luis Veiria is loaded with decadent, concentrated dark fruit flavors, a refined, velvety texture and a lavish lengthy finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, Luis took the opportunity to spotlight the bold, signature flavors of the hallmark grapes from Portugal’s capital region, blending Trincadeira, Syrah and a touch of Aragonez (what the Portuguese call Tempranillo) for a complex set of fruit-driven flavors.
- This powerhouse red is unforgettable on its own, but fire up the grill and pair a glass or two with a dinner of ribs, burgers or a decked out cheese board and sit back for the flavor fireworks!
This rich, robust red blend from Daryl is generous in more ways than one. Besides being luxuriously packed with a mouthful of refined red and black fruit and a sublime smoothness thanks to Daryl’s trademark finesse, $1 per bottle also goes straight to heart health organizations like the Children’s Heart Foundation.
Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
Starting with a bold backbone of mostly Cabernet, Daryl expertly blended in Shiraz for this red’s silky smoothness, Zinfandel for a touch of spice, Merlot for a flash of fruit and softness and finally Petite Sirah for a dash of color and power.
- Rich and velvety, with bold flavors of dark berries and a lush, mouth-filling texture, Stephen’s robust red blend brings together a few of the red varieties Lodi does best, all in one easy-sipping wine.
- With Angel support, Stephen selected top-notch Merlot, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Petite Verdot and just a touch of Shiraz from sustainably farmed vineyards in Lodi, masterfully blending this red to sultry, smooth perfection.
- Stephen’s go-to pairing for this lively red is pasta swirled in a hearty red sauce. For best results, he says, share your bottle with a friend.
- David’s full-bodied red was made to satisfy the sweet-tooths out there, with a whole bounty of juicy, fruity and refined flavors tempting you to dive right in.
- Thanks to Angel funding, David blended together a luscious medley of Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel and Petite Sirah to give this red delight the perfect balance between easy-drinking smoothness and delectable sweetness.
- Sip this decadent red all on its own for dessert, or pair its sweetness with a decked-out cheese plate after dinner and you’re all set!