- This lush Portuguese red blend from star winemaker Luis Veiria is loaded with decadent, concentrated dark fruit flavors, a refined, velvety texture and a lavish lengthy finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, Luis took the opportunity to spotlight the bold, signature flavors of the hallmark grapes from Portugal’s capital region, blending Trincadeira, Syrah and a touch of Aragonez (what the Portuguese call Tempranillo) for a complex set of fruit-driven flavors.
- This powerhouse red is unforgettable on its own, but fire up the grill and pair a glass or two with a dinner of ribs, burgers or a decked out cheese board and sit back for the flavor fireworks!
- Rich and velvety, with bold flavors of dark berries and a lush, mouth-filling texture, Stephen’s robust red blend brings together a few of the red varieties Lodi does best, all in one easy-sipping wine.
- With Angel support, Stephen selected top-notch Merlot, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Petite Verdot and just a touch of Shiraz from sustainably farmed vineyards in Lodi, masterfully blending this red to sultry, smooth perfection.
- Stephen’s go-to pairing for this lively red is pasta swirled in a hearty red sauce. For best results, he says, share your bottle with a friend.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bright, juicy red fruit flavors take center stage in Carmen’s delectable red blend of Grenache, Shiraz and Cinsault, with a soft touch of smoky, toasty oak and rich, complex layers that keep unfolding with each sip.
- With the help of Angel funding, Carmen got special access to this power trio of red varieties hand-harvested from vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa, where cooler nights and much warmer days help top-tier red grapes ripen at just the right speed for a deep, intricate cast of flavors.
- Try this first vintage of Carmen’s vibrant, new red blend and be sure to rate your wine and let her know what you think – if enough Angels love it, she may bring it back for another vintage!
- Next time you’re craving a luscious red wine on the sweeter side, reach for David’s Sugar Cube Rouge! This mouth-filling red is overflowing with juicy, refined black cherry and red berry flavors, complete with a long, lip-smacking finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, David started with a base of Zinfandel for just the right touch of richness, before blending in a touch of Cabernet Sauvignon to give this red delight the perfect balance of complexity and sweetness.
- Sip this decadent red all on its own for dessert, or pair its sweetness with a decked-out cheese plate after dinner and you’re all set!