- This "inky" (get it?) red blend pulsates with power and deep, dark fruits – you'll obsess over it long after the last drop is gone.
- David didn't want to bombard you with crazy rich flavors – so he lightened this Teroldego and Tannat blend up with Petite Sirah. PS is one of the biggest reds around, so that should give you a clue about how INTENSE this is.
- Teroldego, Tannat and Petite Sirah aren't mainstream – these grapes are daring, rare and a bit counter-culture. Sounds a lot like YOU! Thanks for giving David the freedom to show them off. And drink it up while it lasts!
- When Ben came to us with the wild idea to use a method unique to Italian winemaking on a bunch of Grenache, Syrah and Carignan grapes grown up a hill in the Pyrenees — we were blown away.
- Repasse is the technique of passing an already mature vintage over the crushed grape skins left over from a new harvest to give it even more power and flavour.
- The result? Ben has taken reds from the fancy Languedoc region of France to a whole new level - it's mindblowingly dark, dreamy and oh-so-delicious.
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
Big and bursting with ripe red fruit that unfolds with a round, full texture and lingers on a smooth, silky, oh-so-satisfying finish.
Luis is your go-to expert when it comes to the Alentejo region in southern Portugal – he’s made one Angel-favorite wine after another, with no end in sight!
Luis masterfully blended three grapes for this heavenly red: Trincadeira, Aragonez and Alicante Boushet. They’re tongue-twisters to pronounce, but they make up for it with loads of lip-smacking flavor!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This full-bodied red has a sweet tooth. Get ready for a juicy surprise and delight!
- With your funding, Tom took the components of his 90% rated red, blending Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and a rare inky red called Tannat up with a little richness to make it the perfect after-dinner slurp.
- If you're looking to match it with a meal, try "a rich beef or lamb stew with a bit of spice, Chile Verde, perhaps even Cioppino!" your Angel-funded winemaker says.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
- Hissteria lets Sharon shine at the very top of her blending game with a sumptuous mix of Petite Sirah, Syrah, Merlot, Zinfandel, Tempranillo that overflows with big berry flavors and a kick of spice that's downright irresistible.
- Your funding gave this SoCal savant a first-class pass to fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles. Then to top it off, you helped her get ahold of some fancy French oak barrels to delicately age each portion of the blend in.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's full-bodied and fresh, like a swig of smooth cherry cola. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!
A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you a supple red from the trendiest region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-appellation is a booming area for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse.
José pulled out all the stops, carefully blending fruit-rich Malbec and Cab with a hint of Cab Franc for added richness. He encouraged a long-lasting, velvety-smooth finish, too – by aging your blend in toasty French Oak barrels.
Savor an award-winning glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!
The talented folks who work behind-the-scenes at your Angel-funded winery are back with another vintage of their annual 'Cru' - a red blend loaded with rich, soul-warming flavors and true Naked style.
This wine raised $800,000 for fire relief after the 2017 Wine Country fires – now they release a special cuvee each year for a great cause! This vintage, $2 from each bottle is donated to the Kenwood Firefighter's Association.
You can pair rich red with a thick, juicy steak and a pat on the back for everything you do. Here's to you!