WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
- This lush Portuguese red blend from star winemaker Luis Veiria is loaded with decadent, concentrated dark fruit flavors, a refined, velvety texture and a lavish lengthy finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, Luis took the opportunity to spotlight the bold, signature flavors of the hallmark grapes from Portugal’s capital region, blending Trincadeira, Syrah and a touch of Aragonez (what the Portuguese call Tempranillo) for a complex set of fruit-driven flavors.
- This powerhouse red is unforgettable on its own, but fire up the grill and pair a glass or two with a dinner of ribs, burgers or a decked out cheese board and sit back for the flavor fireworks!
This rich, robust red blend from Daryl is generous in more ways than one. Besides being luxuriously packed with a mouthful of refined red and black fruit and a sublime smoothness thanks to Daryl’s trademark finesse, $1 per bottle also goes straight to heart health organizations like the Children’s Heart Foundation.
Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
Starting with a bold backbone of mostly Cabernet, Daryl expertly blended in Shiraz for this red’s silky smoothness, Zinfandel for a touch of spice, Merlot for a flash of fruit and softness and finally Petite Sirah for a dash of color and power.
- Sultry Zin, bold Petite Sirah and powerful, robust Cab pack this delectably rich, juicy red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices, making it a soul-warming sipper you won’t want to put down.
- David’s masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at such a bargain price. You're giving this legendary winemaker the free reign to make the most delicious wine possible with the very best deal, so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a satin-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to dinner table wine for any night of the week.
- Ondine’s plush red blend is a refined, robust medley of tart, brambly raspberry and ripe blueberry, with a backdrop of earthiness and light, soft pinch of toasty spice thanks to 11 months of aging in French oak barrels.
- Your support gave Ondine access to a mix of Syrah, Petite Sirah and a bit of Grenache from high-end vineyards spread throughout Mendocino, so she set out to capture the wide cast of flavors these impeccable grapes can offer from the region’s unique microclimates and bring them all together in one exquisite red blend just for you.
- Ondine’s an expert at crafting this type of Rhône-style red blend, having made similar wines for legendary California wineries like Ridge Vineyards. Now your funding is helping her use that expertise to bring you a truly decadent red blend from the North Coast vineyards she knows better than anyone.
- A solid base of classic Cabernet Sauvignon starts this red blend off with powerful dark fruit flavors like plum and black cherry, followed by a touch of florals from Petit Verdot, like taking a whiff of fresh-picked violets, while a dash of pepper from old vine Syrah rounds everything off.
- Winemaker Ted Henry traditionally makes this wine using a blend of Bordeaux varietals like Cab and Petite Verdot, but for this vintage he added a special touch of fruity character from old vine Syrah and aged everything in French oak barrels for an extra layer of complexity.
- A few years of bottle aging on top of Ted’s regimen of oak barrel aging has helped this red blend’s flavors evolve and take on an even deeper set of flavors – scoop up a bottle or two while supplies last and prepare your tastebuds for a decadent treat!
- Rich, velvety and perfectly juicy, this ravishing red blend is bursting with tantalizing tastes of dark berry flavors for the ideal balance of complexity and fun.
- Winemaker Jonathan Pey perfected this Rhone-style blend of Syrah, Mourvedre and Grenache, with grapes from sustainably farmed sites up and down the California coast.
- Let this red whisk you away with its enchanting layers of flavor. Pey says, “Imagine a warm summer night in the south of France, and the smell of rosemary, sea spray, lavender and more wafting around.” One sip and you’re there!
Deep, concentrated flavors and complex ripe red fruits spring from this masterful blend of Malbec and Merlot with an elegant and silky-smooth backbone and a long, lavish finish.
Starting with hand-picked from pristine hillside vineyards in Alexander Valley, Jesse meticulously blended this Bordeaux red and aged it 18 months in French oak for a decadent, velvety smoothness.
Some of the biggest names in the business have gushed over Jesse’s Bordeaux Red Blend, earning it 90+ scores from places like Wine Spectator and Robert Parker. Now for supporting Jesse, Angels are getting unique access to this esteemed stunner.
- What do you get when you cross some of California’s most decadent, dreamy Grenache with a splash of plush, powerful Petite Sirah? If you’re the ingenious McKahn winemaking family, you get this rich, lavish red, drenched in cherry and raspberry flavors, with a dash of spice and indulgent depth for days.
- McKahn Family Cellars is a young winery that’s been striving to bring the boldest, most breathtaking wines like this red blend straight from the Sierra Foothills to as many wine drinkers as possible. But with COVID-19 forcing the family to close their tasting room, that dream seemed to be slipping away…
- ...until you came along and offered the McKahns a chance to introduce the entire Angel community to this stellar red blend! Scoop up a bottle and treat yourself to a wine that’s truly one-of-a-kind – you’ve earned it and then some!