- Angels love Luis' rich, bold red Montaria. The exclusive Reserva Capital is Montaria leveled up - full, lush and totally tantalizing. It's – dare we say – Portugal perfection.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value top-shelf reds out there right now, and this little beauty shows off high-class fruit from Luis's own vineyards in Portugal's capital region, where the crème de la crème of the country's grapes are grown.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva Capital that really take advantage of Portugal's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen's top-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. It's been a dream of David's to make a rare blend as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in his blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
- Velvety smooth and wrapped in warm, subtle spices, Ana’s rare 50/50 red blend will own any dinner table you bring it to.
- Ana created this traditional Portuguese blend of California grown Touriga and Tempranillo, then let it sit in French oak barrels until it was gloriously silky and indulgent.
- This is an incredibly special mix – it's hard to find anywhere in the U.S.! Don't miss your chance to taste the rare wine YOU made possible.
A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you a supple red from the trendiest region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-appellation is a booming area for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse.
José pulled out all the stops, carefully blending fruit-rich Malbec and Cab with a hint of Cab Franc for added richness. He encouraged a long-lasting, velvety-smooth finish, too – by aging your blend in toasty French Oak barrels.
Savor an award-winning glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!
- Sharon's showing off her blending prowess with this sumptuous mix of Petite Verdot, Petite Sirah, Tempranillo, Zinfandel, Merlot, Barbera and a squeeze of white wine for depth.
- Your funding gave this SoCal local the chance to harvest fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles, and treat her fruit to some added luxury - she aged each portion of the blend in exquisite French oak barrels.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's full-bodied and fresh, like a swig of smooth cherry cola. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!
- Claudia and Oscar made you an incredibly smooth red from grapes grown on their estate in the breathtaking Douro Valley – loaded with juicy red cherries, dark fruits and warm, toasty spices.
- Your winemakers chose fruit from three different vineyards for this blend – where the rolling hills, varying altitudes and ancient river soils add layers of luscious, concentrated flavor to your red.
- This is an incredible small-production wine that you won't want to miss! Sip this scrumptious red with savory dishes like rack of lamb to magnify all of the scrumptious layers of flavor.
For the very best of majestic Mendocino in a single bottle, look no further! From the rich taste of ripe plum and mouth-filling texture of Petite Sirah, to the spicy pepper and savory bacon-like flavors of Syrah, to the delicately fruity flashes of pomegranate and raspberry in the Grenache and Carignan – it’s all here!
Ondine’s Mendocino ties go way, way back. She works closely with some of the region’s very best growers who have kept their old vines instead of pulling them, just so wild, wonderful wines like this can still be made!
Ondine says to try and spot each of the distinct flavors in this richly layered red as you sip through – or better yet, pair it with your choice of French fare like Ratatouille or Cassoulet and let the good times roll!