Franc’s Sonoma Valley Zinfandel is a mighty mouthful of bold, ripe dark fruit flavors like blackberry and juicy plum, with a finish so smooth, rich and lengthy, you just have to taste it to believe it.
This Zinfandel from Sonoma Valley’s hillsides is packed with nuance and flavor, thanks to Franc’s winemaking finesse, volcanic red soils that help grow the most ideal Zinfandel and most of all – YOU.
Your funding gave Franc the freedom to perfect this stunning Sonoma hallmark and he wants to make sure you get every single degree of flavor from it. Just make sure you let this powerhouse Zin sit and breathe for a bit before pouring that first glass to let those flavors really sing.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Zin reminds us of a chocolate-covered cherry – it's intense, full of creamy fruit filling and leaves a delicious lingering richness on your tongue.
- With your funding, Sharon was able to age these rich Zin grapes in extravagant French oak barrels for 9 months – giving your decadent red superior aromatics and flavor.
- Paso Robles Zinfandel is fully-loaded, super-ripe and a true holiday delight. And your funding gives this local winemaker free rein to make the best around!
- Lush, dark, delicious Zinfandel bursting with a bounty of bold fruit and aged on fire-toasted French oak!
- With your funding and support, Matt set out from his famous turf in Napa to conquer the undiscovered wine country right next door in Contra Costa! Matt's "24" Zin was made from 35-year-old vines from a stretch of farmland (24 acres to be exact) in nearby Oakley.
- This is Matt’s second vintage of this special red from a historic area with teeny tiny wine production. Best not to wait once this hits the virtual shelves – over 2,200 Angels said they loved the last vintage and would eagerly buy it again!
- This mouthwatering mountain Zin drips with juicy fruit flavors, like a bowl of cherries – the plumpest, ripest ones. With a slick, smooth texture from an extra year of aging, this Zin ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep!
- Derek carefully crafted this easy sipper with a slightly rustic style in mind, for a smooth red that calls back to classic California Zins. Derek calls this wine “a time machine back to Northern California wine country in the 1970s and 1980s.”
- Your support helped Derek scout out pristine mountain-farmed Sonoma grapes for the kind of fruity intensity and spicy character that makes mountain wines so sought-after. And it’s yours for a song!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intensely drinkable Zin brought 2 famous winemakers together – and it's been pleazin' 100,000 Angels since.
- What's it like? For starters, seriously velvety – packed with rich flavors like cherries, berries, plums and super-smooth dark chocolate. And the nice long finish shows exactly why Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley is one of the best places to grow Zinfandel in the world.
- Your funding made this incredible partnership happen – that's why this rich Sonoma red is yours for such an insider price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's comforting, juicy red will make you feel like kickin' back, no matter where you are.
- With your support, this 3-time Winemaker of the Year could make a champion red – by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully to bring you the BEST flavors possible.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker has a great pairing suggestion, too: "Lately I've been grilling grass feed beef over an oak fire. I've taken to putting a whole corn cob right on the grill too. As the corn cooks its kernels release a little sugar that makes the most amazing caramel flavors. Delicious!"
- One sip of Daryl’s Angel-favorite Dry Creek Zin, with its deep, brooding fruit flavors, and you’ll know instantly why every vintage of this Zin he's ever made has scored a 90+ rating. This is Angel-funded winemaking at its very best!
- Daryl’s on his sixth vintage of this classic Dry Creek Zin, and with Angel support, he was able to source from 5 prestige vineyards growing some of the highest quality Zinfandel in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country.
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.