- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
One sip, and *POW!* You’ll taste gobs of juicy, plump blackberries and cherries intermingled with warm, brambly spices – ending with a smoother-than-chocolate finish thanks to a year in oak barrels.
Angels gave Derek access to one of the most renowned vineyards in Healdsburg’s Dry Creek Valley – the epicenter for producing luxurious, top-shelf Zinfandel.
You won’t find another single-vineyard Zin like this at this price. Pop this decadent red open before sizzlin’ up a juicy burger with a few crumbles of blue cheese.
- This rich red is more indulgent than chocolate at midnight – loaded with bright black cherries and bursts of toasty, peppery spices from French oak aging.
- Since day 1, Yian has dreamt of making you a Cab. In fact, it's the wine that got her into winemaking. Now, with your funding, the dream's real – and harvested from two of Paso's top vineyards, it's more delicious than you could hope for.
- Yian put 110% into this wine, and it shows – gather up a few bottles before every Angel realizes just how good Cali Cab can be.
- This is a decadent, powerhouse red – layered with lustrous flavors like wild blackberries, rich red fruits and an intense full-bodied finish that deserves all the applause.
- Harvested from three distinct vineyards in Paso, Yian wanted to show off the fruit – so she partially aged your wine in stainless steel tanks before letting it mellow in French Oak barrels. "That's what makes it so generous, juicy, even chewy!" Yian says.
- We knew this wine was a champion before it clinched a DOUBLE GOLD medal at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition this year. But now that word's out, Yian's extravagant red will sell out in a flash – get yours first!
Ben’s Minervois Plus is that perfectly-polished red you want to have on hand at all times – with flickers of cherry and red fruit flavors followed by a smooth, round finish.
Harvested from the hills of Black Mountain in France’s Minervois region, Ben fermented your Reserve in concrete tanks to lock in flavor – then barrel-aged your red for an oh-so-smooth finish.
Open this red and let it breathe 1-2 hours before preparing a hearty dinner, like beef bourguignon or minestrone with some crusty bread. Mon Dieu!
This Grenache floods your mouth with intense, juicy, red berry flavors, then its alluring subtle smokiness pulls you in for more.
Franck used fruit from the cool climate of Montsant which neighbors one of the most expensive wine regions in Spain – so you get all the rich, complex juiciness, without the nose-bleed prices.
Tuck into this sassy, juice-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- Stefano di Blasi is the talented winemaker who made Solaia and Tignanello – two of the most iconic (and expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- And YOUR Angel funding lets him work with an old Sangiovese vineyard that produces a tiny amount of super-concentrated grapes that gives this red its power and finesse.
- Stefano says, "Chianti is an elegant easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to leave the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian would do, this is the wine!"
- Smooth, sumptuous Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California. And it's bursting with bold flavors like cherries, dark berries and creamy, elegant texture.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, where grapes hang on the vine longer to pick up dark, concentrated flavors. Jacqueline walked the vineyard to hand-pick the very best fruit for this premium Pinot.
- Your funding gives your winemaker the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year! And the quality is unreal. Open and let it breathe a bit, then enjoy it with a juicy burger (even better if you’ve got fries).
- Last year's vintage scooped up a Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! (That’s the highest medal they award!) Get your hands on this prizewinning wine before it’s gone.
- Single-vineyard, velvety Napa Merlot – popping with lively berries and spice and smooth richness, thanks to some snazzy French oak aging. If that's not a classy red wine, what is?!
- With your support, Matt accessed a special estate property along Atlas Peak – a famous Napa sub-appellation with high elevation and hard granite soil. That makes the vines grow sturdy, tiny grapes that produce super concentrated flavors and give your wine great depth!
- Napa Valley Merlot from this vineyard is usually $50-70+ per bottle - but you've got the inside track. Make this red a special gift to yourself. You've earned it!
Your Washington winemaker crafted you an epic red – from the dark, brambly berries to the ripe red fruits to the so-so-silky-smooth finish.
The blisteringly-hot days and cool nights of Columbia Valley’s Wahluke Slope help give these grapes plenty of ripe, vivacious flavor – and an astounding Cab Franc.
Because you fund Dave, this big, power-packed red is all yours… pour yourself a big glass with a thick, juicy steak or herb-roasted lamb chops and let the flavors take over.