This Grenache floods your mouth with intense, juicy, red berry flavors, then its alluring subtle smokiness pulls you in for more.
Franck used fruit from the cool climate of Montsant which neighbors one of the most expensive wine regions in Spain – so you get all the rich, complex juiciness, without the nose-bleed prices.
Tuck into this sassy, juice-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels love Luis' rich, bold red Montaria. The Reserva is Montaria's confident, gorgeous older sister - full, lush and totally tantalizing. It's a bit more grown-up, and almost intimidatingly perfect.
- The Lisbon area, once known as Estremadura, is an ancient and proven wine country with a rich history... but most Americans aren't familiar with the region's ripe, juicy wines.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva that really take advantage of Portugal's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
Rich, luscious, and overflowing with ripe, dark fruits...this red is devlishly delectable.
Your winemaker is one of the founding fathers of Napa Cabernet (!) – and your funding allows him to craft luxurious wines that’d cost upwards of $60 anywhere else... but Angels can score this top-shelf wine for less than $28.
This wine only gets better with age – if you can wait, that is.... take it out to a nice steak dinner (decant it if you can!) and it’ll be incredible.
Sip in award-winning bliss... last year’s vintage picked up a Silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition!
Ben’s Minervois Plus is that perfectly-polished red you want to have on hand at all times – with flickers of cherry and red fruit flavors followed by a smooth, round finish.
Harvested from the hills of Black Mountain in France’s Minervois region, Ben fermented your Reserve in concrete tanks to lock in flavor – then barrel-aged your red for an oh-so-smooth finish.
Open this red and let it breathe 1-2 hours before preparing a hearty dinner, like beef bourguignon or minestrone with some crusty bread. Mon Dieu!
- Luis blended several local varietals from the warm, coastal vineyards of Estremadura to bring you this red blend from Portugal. But it's the mindblowing richness of black cherries and chocolate that really stands out.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value, great drinking drops of red in the market at the moment, and this little beauty from the cellars of one of our favorite winemakers Luis is no exception.
- Over 44,000 Angels say this red is their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - Montaria is a cult classic that vanishes fast!
- This vintage received a Silver medal in the International Wine Challenge 2018!
- Stefano di Blasi is the talented winemaker who made Solaia and Tignanello – two of the most iconic (and expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- And YOUR Angel funding lets him work with an old Sangiovese vineyard that produces a tiny amount of super-concentrated grapes that gives this red its power and finesse.
- Stefano says, "Chianti is an elegant easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to leave the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian would do, this is the wine!"
Your single-vineyard Zinfandel, made with grapes from one of Lodi's top vineyards, is bursting with robust flavor – like juicy raspberries, cherries, toasty spices and a smooth finish.
With Angel funding, Evangelos was able to harvest fruit from one of the best vineyards in the region and apply premium production processes to bring you this flavor-packed red.
Pour a large glass of this Zin while you pop a pizza in the oven and see how the flavors open up once it comes time to slicing your pie!
- Alive and kicking with flavor with juicy flavors like blackberries, juicy raspberries and cherries, this silky Syrah got a premium touch aging in American and French oak barrels.
- 20 years of winemaking experience went into this Angel-exclusive bottle! And it's a single-vineyard wine to boot, harvested from the valley of Curico – one of the cooler-climate appellations of Chile.
- Irene is a Chilean icon - one of the leading female winemakers of her generation! You're getting her best wines for $16 and under because, after decades in the biz, she can make the wines she truly loves.
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
Imagine a serene, wooded clearing – a few birds chirping, sunlight dancing on the tops of wild berries. Ahhh...that coziness is what Karen’s rich, sumptuous Malbec is. This silky-smooth red with dark berry notes and smoky undertones will bring you back to the simple life.
Your support allowed Karen to give your Malbec the works – adding a pinch of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Petite Sirah for complexity, and aging your red in French oak to add loads of character.
Pour a glass of this red before you put a rack of ribs on the grill – each time you brush ‘em with BBQ sauce, take a sip of your Malbec and experience how the flavors open up. Truly magical!