- Smooth and easy to drink, this rich red full of cherry and a soft, creamy, toasty finish.
- By harvesting the fruit during the day (when it’s warmest), Stephen captured every juicy flavor – thanks to your funding, he was able to rest this robust red in oak barrels to give it even more power.
- Stephen’s been crafting amazing wines for you 6 years now – and you LOVE him for it. He’s the most reviewed winemaker on the internet! Grab 2 of this juicy red from your Angel legend – you know this bottle won’t last.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This is the kind of rich and sumptuous Cabernet that Kings and Queens would sip from goblets with luscious flavors like spicy berries and warm vanilla spices sitting atop a decadent, dark berry throne.
David harvested the grapes for this sultry red from a 20+ year vineyard – using extra care and minimal processing to preserve the lush quality of the fruit. “Over the years, I’ve found that the best wines call for minimal interaction and addition,” your winemaker says, “so that they truly reflect the varietal and vineyard.”
Pour yourself a glass of this Cab, slice up a warm, crunchy baguette, lay out sliced charcuterie and creamy cheese – and you’ve got yourself a royal spread.
Last year's vintage won Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition...grab a couple bottles of this good stuff – because this vintage is bound to disappear quick.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels love Luis' rich, bold red Montaria. The Reserva is Montaria's confident, gorgeous older sister - full, lush and totally tantalizing. It's a bit more grown-up, and almost intimidatingly perfect.
- The Lisbon area, once known as Estremadura, is an ancient and proven wine country with a rich history... but most Americans aren't familiar with the region's ripe, juicy wines.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva that really take advantage of Portugal's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is the Cab you'll drink every day of the week.
- Powerful ripe black fruit and velvety soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll LOVE.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- Lusciously rich Old Vine Zinfandel ready to make your tastebuds dance. This red is oozing with ripe flavors like blackberries, black cherries, and chocolate. Yowza.
- Because you loved Sharon's Zinfandel from hot and sunny California wine country, she got extra funding to make you another. And it might be hard to believe, but it's full of more wild, full-bodied flavor than the last!
- Once the word spreads about this special Zinfandel, it'll vanish from the site. Grab a bottle while it's in stock - thank us later!
Making a memorable, decadent red is Camille’s thing – and this luxurious Cab Franc proves no different. It’s flowing with layers of bold red fruits, soft rustic spices and a long, smooth finish.
With Angel support, Camille harvested premium grapes from one of Napa’s oldest farms near Carneros – the ranch still has cattle and horses roaming the grounds. (Camille is constantly checking the gates are locked so the animals don't wander off!)
Your winemaker suggests a glass of this sumptuous Cab Franc with a bowl of fresh berries and rich whipped cream...ahhh, yes. Heaven.
The last vintage won Silver at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition… you fund a superstar, Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
One whiff of this bold red and you’ll have visions of ripe blackberries and cherries...take a sip, and the smooth textures and velvety finish will keep your tongue wanting more.
Katy and Justin got first-rate fruit from the highly-sought-after Red Mountain region – but thanks to Angel support, and their connections, they snagged grapes to make you this sultry red for a serious steal.
...but don’t wait long to scoop up this Washington Cab! It’s a limited release...so grab one bottle to age a few years, and another to enjoy now...ideally with a cut of juicy steak with shallots and mushrooms. (Are you salivating yet?)
Coni gave this Pinot a New World-spin that you have to taste to believe. Rich and earthy with the perfect dose of strawberry fruit, it finishes soft and creamy, with a tummy-warming spice that makes it dangerously drinkable.
With support from our Angels, Coni was able to use first-rate grapes grown in the rolling hills of Chile’s Itata Valley – a cool climate giving this Pinot a seriously unique, vibrant and unmatched flavor.
This is the juicy red you’ve been craving – perfect on its own, and excellent with flavorful dishes, like roasted duck or empanadas.