- Ana’s tastebud-tempting Tempranillo beams with intense, bright flavors of dark cherry, blackberry, and plum that glide over a layer of soul-warming baking spice on a smoothness that’s yet to be matched.
- Your support means everything to Ana’s ambition of crafting classic Portuguese wines on the West Coast. With access to some of the best Tempranillo growing in the Sierra foothills, she’s limitless in deciding how decadent and daring racy reds like this can be.
- With layer after layer of complexity, this is one red you’ll want to let breathe for a few minutes after opening, ideally while whipping up a hefty steak or hearty veggie paella.
- Endless complexity, lush, velvety smoothness, fruity flavors more refined than you ever thought possible – this tempting Portuguese-inspired red from Ana has it all.
- Powered by Angel funding and a tireless drive to prove how perfectly Portugal’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, can grow in West Coast soils, Ana expertly took this epic red to irresistibility and beyond.
- How Ana got so many intensely juicy, ripe and downright elegant flavors into one bottle is still a mystery. But there’s no better way to ponder it than by opening up a bottle and diving right in.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Layers of lush, dark fruit from blackberry and dark cherry to plum, make this rich and powerfully complex Cab a dazzling Angel favorite.
- Moon Mountain is the highest mountainside grapegrowing region in Sonoma Valley, and your funding gave Ana VIP access to this exclusive area. Moon Mountain Cabs are super-rare and famous for their deeply concentrated flavors – this one’s yours for a steal!
- With your support, Ana was able to start with the highest quality fruit and double down on this red's elegance with a bit of extra-special oak barrel aging. This world-class Cab has decadent written all over it, and now it’s yours to enjoy!