WE'RE NOT SURE
- This vibrant, silky-smooth red is an easy-sipping delight from the South of France, dripping with polished cherry and red fruit flavors and rounded off by a velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region. Your funding then let Ben ferment this lush red in concrete tanks and barrel-age it for ultimate smoothness and complexity.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
Rich, vibrant and juicy, with a mouthful of luscious red fruit flavors and a plush, silky smoothness – this refined French red is truly a world-class crowdpleaser!
When you gave Ben the opportunity to craft this delectable red from a parcel of precious old-vine Grenache and Syrah nestled in the foothills of the Pyrenees, he jumped for joy!
Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but Ben's on a mission to take impeccable grapes from the region's old vines and make mind-bogglingly delicious wines like this red, just for you.
- Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but winemakers like Ben know how to take the ideal grapes from the region's old vines and make some mind-bogglingly delicious reds.
- When Ben got the opportunity to get a parcel of these precious grapes, he jumped on it.
- Rich, vibrant and juicy like the land the grapes are grown from. This wine will knock your socks off!