WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's 5 Bordeaux wines in one – with a backbone of rich Cabernet from California's Lake County (aka Napa North). Top-tier Lodi Merlot adds supple spice and juicy fruits, like black cherries and plum. Cab Franc and Petit Verdot make it robust and inky – and the Malbec smooths out every sip.
- ... and it's made with one-of-a-kind California flair, thanks to DH – your Angel-funded winemaker who loves world-class fruit as much as a world-class deal. With your support, he called on his connections to haul in the best fruit in the state!
- Cali's climate gives this traditional blend a crazy amount of oomph – it's not the French wine you know. It's more rebellious, more robust... and it's gonna be great with steak frites.
- It's back! D.H. makes one of Angels' most-loved Pinots with smooth, lush cherry flavors and a brightness that keeps them coming back for more each year. Now it's finally here, and the rush is on!
- This 2018 Pinot is the gleaming ruby that treasure hunters like winemaker D.H. Elliott spend decades trying to find – it's as rare as it is delicious.
- Thanks for trusting D.H. and investing in a good thing, no questions asked. You're the reason this perfectly-aged Pinot exists! His expert eye for quality fruit and a killer deal?! Well, that's the reason it's yours for $9.99.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Wowwweee, this is a soulful red – rich, rustic, and humming with ripe fruit flavor. Why don't we drink Petite Sirah ALL the time?!
...oh, that's right. Because it's so gosh darn hard to find! Luckily for you, D.H. used Angel funding to sniff out this rare California red – and made it yours for $9.99.
This is D.H.'s very first edition of Petite Sirah for Angels, and it's yours for a killer price – so when we say get yours now.... we mean it!
- D.H. makes some of Angels' most-loved Pinots – but this may be his best work yet! Velvety-smooth, lush and luxurious berry flavors blend with a brightness that’ll keep you coming back sip after sip. Did we mention it’s packed almost to the brim with prime-time Napa Pinot?
- This 2017 Pinot is a once-in-a-lifetime find even for the very best wine treasure hunters like D.H. – it's as rare as it is delicious, and yours for such a steal you’ll have to keep pinching yourself to make sure it’s really real – and that’s before you even taste it.
- At the end of the day, you're the reason this perfectly-aged Napa Pinot exists! Your support plus D.H.’s expert eye for quality fruit and a killer deal – well, that's the only way on Earth a wine this great could be just $9.99.
- This is a rich and robust Pinot that's full of lively fruit flavors and the finesse only a seasoned winemaker like D.H. can bring!
- Using Angel funding, D.H. sniffed out his most luxurious offering yet – an elegant, cool-climate Pinot from the hills of Monterey. These same grapes are used in top-dollar coastal Pinots, but per usual, D.H. has to keep his sources under wraps.
- Get a top-secret Pinot (from a producer that "rarely has any extra to spare!" DH insists) that's yours for an even more hush-hush price – $12.99.