- Dave’s intense, mouth-filling Malbec is a slice of pure Walla Walla decadence, overflowing with delectable dark berry flavors all wrapped up in a satin-smoothness and luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your support, Dave sourced this bold red from a single high-end vineyard in the famed Walla Walla Valley, where grapes that go into $70 bottles of wine grow just rows over from the fruit Dave used to craft this Malbec.
- By backing one of Washington’s finest winemakers, you help Dave bring this massive, top-notch Malbec to wine lovers everywhere for an absolute fraction of the price!
- This bold, luscious red is truly top-notch Washington Cab Franc, dripping with flavors of ripe red fruits and dark, brambly berries packed into an endlessly smooth finish.
- With your funding giving Dave insider access to high-end pockets of vineyards in Washington’s Columbia Valley, he’s able to coax out the ripest, most vivacious flavors imaginable for this world-class Cab Franc – and bring it to you for only $11.99!
- Because you fund Dave, this big, power-packed red is all yours… pour yourself a big glass with a thick, juicy steak or herb-roasted lamb chops and let the flavors take over.
- Great wine takes time – and thanks to your funding, Dave could spend months finessing this mighty Washington Malbec into the kind of rich red Angels crave vintage after vintage.
- Harvested from idyllic vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, this red was lovingly blended and barrel-aged with Dave’s signature finesse to showcase the finest, fullest flavors of Washington Malbec possible.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged red would go for over $20 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!
- Great wine takes time – and thanks to your funding, Dave could spend months finessing this wild Washington Malbec into the kind of rich red Angels grapple over.
- Harvested from supreme vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, this red was oh-so-slowly fermented, carefully blended, an aged in hand-selected oak barrels. The result? An intensely fruity Malbec that's supple, silky and complex.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged Malbec would go for $20 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!
- Dave’s rich, brambly red blend overflows with dark fruit flavors of blackberries, blueberries and cherries that glide on a heavenly smoothness into a luxurious, lingering finish.
- With a winemaker as adventurous as Dave, this big, brooding red is anything but your standard blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre. Sip through to try and spot the extra mmm’s (Merlot and Malbec) that give this red its deep, dreamy layers of complexity and elegance.
- Wines this unique wouldn’t exist without the support of Angels like you. Your funding helps Dave make his dream wines, and you get to taste the delicious rewards. GS”Mmm” indeed!
- This lush, lip-smacking Cabernet Franc is chock full of savory red berry flavors refined with a sleek smoothness that leads seamlessly into a long, luxurious, toasty finish.
- In 2018, your funding helped Dave save a harvest of world-class Cabernet Franc from this high-end Walla Walla vineyard. That wine was so jaw-dropping that Dave knew he had to partner with the grower to bring you yet another dazzling vintage – now it’s finally here!
- The grapes for this sumptuous red were grown just a few rows away from Cab Franc that makes its way into $70 bottles. But for supporting Dave every step of the way in making this wine, you can take home a bottle for only $13.99!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dave pulled out all the stops for this dreamy and daring new red, blending the fruity flourishes and soft spice of Tempranillo with the dark, elegant flavors of Cabernet, putting together an original red blend that’s bound to be on every Angel’s must-try list.
- This is a truly unique wine that only Angels could have made possible. Tempranillo is especially hard to come by in Washington, but with your help, Dave found the perfect fruit growing in a small vineyard on the warmer side of the Walla Walla Valley. Then you helped him score some prized Cabernet from a Columbia Valley vineyard he’s been working with for well over a decade.
- A little artful blending with Dave’s meticulous touch and voilà – this ingenious new red was born! A wine this rare from a winemaker like Dave is sure to draw a crowd as soon as it’s released – grab a bottle (or several) and don’t miss out!
- From the rich cherry and wild blackberry flavors to the touch of rustic spice on the oh-so-smooth finish... you won’t be able to slurp up enough of this quintessential Washington Syrah.
- If you think the Pacific Northwest is one big rain cloud... you're in for a surprise! The Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa (!) – making for bold, fruit-forward reds like your Syrah.
- When Dave's not making wine (or fishing), he's sipping on this scrumptious red with New York strip steak. (Do as he does: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time dinner's ready!)
- For a rich Northwest red luxuriously layered with black cherry and blackberry, this exquisite, velvety red from Dave is as good as it gets! In Dave’s words, “This Merlot is a smooth operator from start to finish!”
- Your support gave Dave an all-access pass to a single vineyard in southern Washington’s Red Mountain AVA, where growing conditions are ideal for cultivating world-class Merlot.
- “This wine received the full treatment,” Dave says, inculding 60 days of meticulous fermentation for an oh-so-smooth structure and two years of aging in small French and American oak barrels for a heavenly elegance that’s yours alone to enjoy.
- Dave's luxurious, classically elegant Cab bursts with mouth-filling dark fruit flavors of blackberry and cherry that unfold with the kind of finesse that Dave's famous for.
- Thanks to Angel support, Dave scored first dibs on fruit from one of Washington’s top vineyards, nestled in the heart of Columbia Valley. Wines from this vineyard easily go for twice this price or higher.
- When he’s not in the winery perfecting high-end Washington Cabs, you can usually find Dave out fishing. But while he naturally recommends pairing fish with most of his wines, he’ll be the first to tell you, this powerful red was made for steak.